Forza Horizon 4

Heaven Angel

r5aE0eX.jpg

For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain.

tiEUF5C.jpg

pMoQVNM.jpg

Rat1LpO.jpg

tAxb1FP.jpg

Experience beautiful, historic Britain in spectacular native 4K and HDR, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar. 

Featuring a shared-world experience with dynamic seasons in stunning native 4K and HDR, Forza Horizon 4 reimagines open-world driving with new features, historic locations in Britain, and more choice and customization than ever before.

Seasons Change Everything – Forza Horizon 4 features dynamic seasons that change gameplay, unlocking new events and routes, impacting driving conditions, and transforming open-world exploration – all in native 4K and HDR. Players will be able to master driving in dry, wet, muddy, snowy and icy conditions in a shared world where everyone experiences changes in time of day, weather and seasons together.

Open-World Freedom – Forza Horizon 4 allows players to choose their path to becoming a Horizon Superstar. We’re proud to introduce two of our most fan-requested features – a brand new Route Creator that lets you design and share your own custom race routes anywhere in the open world and the option to play at 60 frames per second for players on Xbox One X.

Collect Over 450 Cars and Customize Your Horizon Life – With over 450 cars from more than 100 licensed manufacturers, Forza Horizon 4 features the largest and most diverse Horizon car roster yet with all the customization options Forza players love, like new Drift Suspension upgrades and driver personalization with character clothing, accessories and emotes. And for the first time in the Horizon series, players can own property that unlocks new items and gameplay perks.

Go it Alone or Team Up – Players can choose to play alone, cooperatively or join multiplayer for casual fun or ranked teams. In addition, integrated Mixer broadcasting and spectating features add to an already fun and rewarding experience.

Forza Horizon 4 will launch worldwide on Xbox One, Windows 10 and Xbox Game Pass on October 2, 2018 as an Xbox Play Anywhere title.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Bunch of details:

sXTweai.jpg

HT8a063.jpg

Known Locations:

• "Historic Britain"

Confirmed Regions:

• Scotland
  • Edinburgh seen in trailer

Map Size: Ralph Fulton says that it will be approximately the same size as the Forza Horizon 3 map.

Full Launch Car List:

• Cover Cars: McLaren Senna & 1997 Land Rover Defender 90
  • 100 manufacturers, 450 cars.

Weather and Terrain Details:

• New Dynamic Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
  • Clear skies, snow, rain, thunderstorms confirmed.
  • Dry, wet, icy, snowy, muddy conditions.
  • Asphalt, dirt roads, grassy fields and hills, cities
  • Temperature plays an effect on the handling of the car

Campaign:

• Horizon Superstar Mode where you choose your path to becoming the best racer.
  • Single Player and Co-Op confirmed

Route Creator:

• Design your own custom races anywhere in the world and share them with the community.
  • Touted as "most fan-requested feature".

Customization Options:

• Appears to be everything from older Forzas
  • Drift Suspension upgrades
  • Driver personalization (clothing, emotes, and more)
  • Players can own property
  • Unlock new items, gear and gameplay perks

Social:

• Special events will occur throughout the lobby sessions
  • Co-Op Campaign confirmed
  • Casual and Ranked lobbies
  • Mixer Support for Spectating features
  • 72 player servers! 

Horizon Life/Horizon Stories:

In Horizon Life you’ll be able to earn progress in the game… and level up and get rewards through any of those activities,” says Brown. “If all you want to do is paint, the game will recognise that; it will give you objectives and challenges and rewards, and you can level up and see all the game’s content just through being a painter. It’s the ultimate evolution of Forza’s play-how-you-want philosophy. If all you want to do is paint, the game will recognise that... It’s the ultimate evolution of Forza’s play-how-you-want philosophy.

Brown explains we’ll be able to pick up gigs like being a stunt driver in a movie, or assisting in a car documentary shoot.

Seasons change everything’ sounds like a neat tagline, but it’s a really honest description of what actually happens from season to season… in our game

It’s not an online-only game. As much as this is a shared-world game, and we believe it’s much better played with other people, you can totally just click a button and play the entire game in single player with Drivatars.

Can buy home!

6D4iT2F.jpg

• Like 1

True system seller. Not halo not gears, this is the real deal i think.

Absolutely Spectacular. If somehow i get an Xbox,this will be the first game.

Crew2 is looking to mimic it i guess. 

1 hour ago, hope said:

True system seller. Not halo not gears, this is the real deal i think.

Absolutely Spectacular. If somehow i get an Xbox,this will be the first game.

Crew2 is looking to mimic it i guess. 

You will find plenty of deals for the X in the wild.

Or you could simply build yourself a PC and make use of the Xbox Game pass as this title will be part of Play Anywhere program.

6 minutes ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

You will find plenty of deals for the X in the wild.

Or you could simply build yourself a PC and make use of the Xbox Game pass as this title will be part of Play Anywhere program.

No way i am buying an Xbox until they improve the catalogue. 

40 minutes ago, hope said:

No way i am buying an Xbox until they improve the catalogue. 

I was literally responding to your previous post "If somehow I buy Xbox" :blink:

35 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

If this will have a beta, I'll play that first. Didn't horizon 3 get boring after a while?

Most games get boring after a while. Play it enough and it will start to get boring. Isn't that how it is with every game.

It never got boring for me personally. Still fun to drive around with friends.

Edited by L33TWiZaRd

2 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

If this will have a beta, I'll play that first. Didn't horizon 3 get boring after a while?

It does since they took forever to fix the game and Forzathon was bad.

At least this time it's coming to Game Pass day 1. Use trial or $2 monthly code and enjoy.