Forza Horizon 4

Heaven Angel

5 minutes ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

Source for this?

Source: dude trust me...    

JK. 

In Ms Conference he clearly says "first time for the gane to run at 60fps on console". So base Xbox one is out of the question for 60fps hence they were talking about X. 

16 minutes ago, hope said:

I can't click on any of the YT link. Doesnt go the video. Just like an image it opens if i click.Anyone knows why? 

You are not worthy enough Boi...              JK 

Update chrome if you are using chrome.

Plus, for the first time in the Forza franchise, players can purchase their own property that unlocks “new items and gameplay perks.” You’ll be able to park your car outside houses and examine it in the Forzavista mode. These properties range from a little cottage in the Cotswolds to the extravagant Edinburgh Castle. There’s also Horizon-style jobs you can complete in Horizon Stories, including one for being a stunt driver on an automotive magazine show.

These jobs are offered to you by colourful characters and come with a host of bespoke driving opportunities. Businesses can also be acquired in Forza Horizon 4, including a taxi firm that rewards players for using a classic Austin FX4 London Taxi to get people to where they need to be. Because Forza Horizon 4 encompasses all four seasons, the Horizon Festival is no longer just a Summer gig, but rather a 365-day ‘Horizon Life’ experience.

Can't wait. 

3 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

So if this compared to the crew 2, which is better in terms of content n progression?

No idea yet. CREW II launch in 2 weeks. Am hoping for Summit from day 1. Plus, CREW II DLCs and post-launch content will be free.  

CREW had miles more content and way better progression than Horizon 3. Let's see how it goes this time.

5 minutes ago, adity said:

Forget progression, forza horizon gameplay quality is much better than Crew will ever be. 

Doesn't matter if the progression is like the previous game. Plus, he has played a lot of CREW to know. 

The only thing better in Forza is the quality and that's it. Awful MS store, broken mess online system, performance issues, dead progression, fail Forzathon live events, paid DLCs, the list goes on.

CREW doesn't have the same quality but nails everything else. 

Horizon is a short burst of fun. CREW offers more than 100+ hours of nice progression and way more content. 

Lol crew 1 being compared to FH3, f**king hilarious. However, I did play the Crew 2  beta on Pc and full game will be quite fun for sure. Its miles and miles better than crew 1. Forza Horizon have always been leagues ahead of any casual racers for a while now. FH4 will again set a benchmark for open world racing. All thanks to Test Drive unlimited 1. 

1 minute ago, adity said:

I agree with you on that. But Crew's gameplay felt way too off for me. If he has played it and is fine with it, then sure go ahead. I saw Crew 2 gameplay and it doesn't look much improved. What do you say? How did the beta feel? 

Beta was awesome and the full game will be incredily fun given the scope of things they are doing. It will be ike the next best thing for people who cannot play FH 4.

29 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Lol crew 1 being compared to FH3, f**king hilarious. However, I did play the Crew 2  beta on Pc and full game will be quite fun for sure. Its miles and miles better than crew 1. Forza Horizon have always been leagues ahead of any casual racers for a while now. FH4 will again set a benchmark for open world racing. All thanks to Test Drive unlimited 1. 

You clearly never played it after Wild Run update. There is nothing hilarious to compare. Forza only shines due to the quality and popularity, nothing more. 

Ubisoft messed up The CREW's launch and that resulted in bad reviews and took a long time to turn the game around. The game has one of the best online community. 

28 minutes ago, adity said:

I agree with you on that. But Crew's gameplay felt way too off for me. If he has played it and is fine with it, then sure go ahead. I saw Crew 2 gameplay and it doesn't look much improved. What do you say? How did the beta feel? 

It is way off at first for sure. But once you dive in for some hours and upgrade, it works much better. 

BETA was pretty okay, honestly. I also don't like the retarded social addition and stupid over the top voice acting. The flying controls are pretty bad and need tuning. The map has a hot pile of white garbage coating. Not sure who thought it was a good idea to do that. 

Am going to try the BETA next week on PS4 and decide. 

On 14/06/2018 at 11:10 AM, HEMAN said:

Excellent news for Xbox X owners two mode Performance and Resolution. Performance is 60fps the way any racing game should be.

11 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Even gears will have a 60 fps performance mode

This is excellent news, a trend that should've been common from the start with enhanced games but I'm glad its happening.

Weather and Terrain Details:

Spring:

• More rainfall, storms, etc.
  • Water levels will be higher (rivers, lakes, creeks).
  • Muddier conditions on dirt roads. Similar to Spin Tires but on a lesser level.

Summer:

• Nicer weather, drier, less rainfall.
  • Lower water levels (rivers, lakes, creeks).
  • Dirt roads will be drier and more like typical Horizon offroad sections.
  • Newly accessible areas due to lower water levels.

Autumn:

• More similar to Spring in terms of rainfall but fewer storms and more cloudier weather.
  • Higher water levels (rivers, creeks, lakes).
  • Dirt roads will not be as muddy but can be during rainfall.
  • Trees turn reddish/yellow.

Winter:

• Snowy, cloudy conditions.
  • Water will be frozen and can be driven on (rivers, creeks, lakes).
  • Roads will be covered in snow and ice.
  • Newly accessible areas due to frozen water.

Other:

• Cities like Edinburgh will be in the game and fully explorable.
  • Temperature plays an effect on the cars handling (night, day, winter, summer, etc). More details on this later.
  • The seasons are real-life week-long events that will change for everyone.

Campaign:

Events/Races:

• Goal: To become a Horizon Superstar where you choose your path to become the best racer.
  • Showcase Events return (racing against dirt bikes, hovercrafts, planes and more!)
  • Both Single Player (Offline) and Co-Op confirmed
  • Goliath returns
  • Danger Signs, Drift Zones, Speed Traps/Zones all return.
  • Horizon Stories will take Bucket Lists to a new level. No clarification on that yet.

Other:

• Offline Mode with Drivatars confirmed
  • The only Horizon Festival will be placed in the ruins of a Castle. Other Festivals replaced by Buyable Properties (see Customization section for more details).
  • Progression can be made by any means you want (racing, tuning, painting, stunt driving and more)
  • Photo and Rewind Mode return and can be done online or offline.
  • Wheelspins return.
  • Barn finds return.
  • Spotify confirmed to NOT be available in-game. The groove is long gone.

Route Creator:

• Design your own custom races anywhere in the world and share them with the community.
  • Seasons can be chosen.
  • Point-to-Point & Circuit Races confirmed.
  • Additional details coming later.

________

Customization Options:

Cars:

• Drag & snow tires.
  • Drift Suspension upgrades.
  • New body/widebody kits, hot rod and off-road kits.
  • Appears to be that all upgrades from previous Forzas return.
  • Horizon Edition cars return, now called Forza Edition cars (like FM7).

Character:

• Horizon Life Apparel (various clothing items)
  • Emotes

Properties:

• Players can purchase their own homes (12 purchasable homes with in-game credits)
  • These are Fast Travel locations
  • Anything from a simple cottage to Edinburgh Castle.
  • Forzavista mode works in the driveway of the home
  • Replaces Horizon Festivals (there is only one now on the map)

Other:

• Unlock new items, gear and gameplay perks through playing the game
  • Like 1