Forza Horizon 4

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, kmkaks said:

This game sucks. I can't run over sheep. The sheep run faster than Ferrari.

Lol, ya some AI that, I did end up hitting one once :P

32 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Wow, seriously? How? You are a god then?.

Kept trying ?

And it touched one though in reality i just passed through it, as AI acted as nothing happened 

• Haha 1

I tried playing for a few hours, while the game looks gorgeous, I absolutely don't understand the charm of this game? Just drive to races, meet weirdos and then race with my skiddy car. Everything feels so purposeless. What am I missing?

Wherever I go driveatars follow, Scary stuff?.

22 hours ago, kmkaks said:

I tried playing for a few hours, while the game looks gorgeous, I absolutely don't understand the charm of this game? Just drive to races, meet weirdos and then race with my skiddy car. Everything feels so purposeless. What am I missing?

Variety of races, cars and the charm of the world. That's what Forza is about ?

The game never clicked for me the first couple of times too. Played for a couple of hours saw the season change and got hooked

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Like 1

After playing Nfs heat today, I finally realised I will never enjoy racing games because for me, cars are nothing more than  tools/means of transport.  I don't even know the name of a single non Indian car?

So, sorry to the fans for my earlier sh!tpost.

I guess I liked underground 2 for the music and  og most wanted for the revenge story.

On 5/4/2021 at 1:36 AM, kmkaks said:

To be honest, that's the charm of the game. Try a variety of cars and cruise around. The racing itself is otherwise boring (mainly circuit) and FH4 throws at you so much thus eliminating most of the grind to get a new shiny car. Story and all don't exist.  

• Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 1:06 PM, kmkaks said:

Just hop into a car when you're bored. Drive around, take in the prettiness of the world. 

• Like 2

So a new update completely messed up the game on Series X for me. After booting up the game, it crashes to the Xbox menu. The work around I found online was to go offline and then boot up the game, this seems to have worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk