Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, Agent 47 said:

So, i beat Genichiro tonight. He wasn't that tough as people were making him to be. I died just once at him. Second time cleared both phases. The Seven Spears guy did give me some trouble but i figured out how to kill him with ease.

People find different things difficult i personally practiced a lot of parrying and got good at enemies which required parrying but struggled with the animal type enemies where managing distance is more important. Best of luck with your playthrough, this game has my favourite combat mechanics of all time. 

17 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

So, i beat Genichiro tonight. He wasn't that tough as people were making him to be. I died just once at him. Second time cleared both phases. The Seven Spears guy did give me some trouble but i figured out how to kill him with ease.

Post your Genichiro battle video plz

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Post your Genichiro battle video plz

I don't have a separate video of it yet. But, i was livestreaming it. The video is below. You can watch from 1hr 14 min or 1 hr 18 mins..i thought i died 1 time but after reviewing i see that i died 2 times. There is also the ashina spear guy in this video well where i died many times :lol:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

I don't have a separate video of it yet. But, i was livestreaming it. The video is below. You can watch from 1hr 14 min or 1 hr 18 mins..i thought i died 1 time but after reviewing i see that i died 2 times. There is also the ashina spear guy in this video well where i died many times :lol:

Bhai itna kyu Bhaag raha hai from Sever Spears.. learn Mikiri counter.. he is easy.. you will meet him again later.. fight him properly :P

Genichiro Good Fight, clip that out from the stream.. Again learn Mikiri.. It makes it so much easier and its so good to watch :wub:

18 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Genichiro Good Fight, clip that out from the stream.. Again learn Mikiri.. It makes it so much easier and its so good to watch :wub:

Everytime i try to perform mikiri counter it just doesn't register. Either i'm doing something wrong or its input lag. it only works on that undead practice guy. Rest, it just misses.

5 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Everytime i try to perform mikiri counter it just doesn't register. Either i'm doing something wrong or its input lag. it only works on that undead practice guy. Rest, it just misses.

Left stick towards the enemy and then press the O button 

12 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Left stick towards the enemy and then press the O button 

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

Mikiri counter is an emotion. Do it with deeper feeling to get consistent results 

Ok will practice more and give it a try.

43 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Just performance anxiety 

4 hours ago, dante77 said:

I don't think you even need much practice for mikiri. The time window to perform mikiir is quite generous. 

Its the movement stick that matters more in Mikiri than the the counter button.. If not done properly Sekiro will cross over the enemy due to too much movement..

On 4/13/2023 at 10:34 PM, Agent 47 said:

This gives me hope.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...