Devil May Cry 5

Shadoken

Fuk I take it back..... Hype levels are at max the more I read about it.

Also Vergil is pretty much the last character and why Nero's arm is missing.

Someone wanted their Weapon back after coming back from Hell.

s0pNwHT.gif

I hope the opening scene has an epic fight between Nero and Vergil.

Fuk I take it back..... Hype levels are at max the more I read about it.

Also Vergil is pretty much the last character and why Nero's arm is missing.

Someone wanted their Weapon back after coming back from Hell.

s0pNwHT.gif

I hope the opening scene has an epic fight between Nero and Vergil.

Told ya!

Saw the trailer just now (couldn't stay up to see the MS conference and saw Beth E3 first). Frankly the trailer does not look bad at all. The level of detail is very high and it's surprising that they are maintaining 60 fps on the consoles (a must for these type of games). I would be very surprised if that 60 fps extends to base X1 and base PS4 as well.

People are speculating in YT comments that the game takes place after DMC2. If that's the case, then the change in looks of Nero and especially Dante is very much possible. BTW don't understand people's complaints much. Nero looks different, but Dante looks exactly like the older version of the lovable cocky guy we knew. Which is a good thing. At least they didn't go back to DmC Dante. Was worried at first that the new girl was Kyrie who had undergone drastic image and personality change. Good to see that's not the case.
aleeady mentioned on games official page that the game takes place years after dmc4..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, sobbii said:

aleeady mentioned on games official page that the game takes place years after dmc4..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Which does not tell us much since all DMC games except 3 take place after 4. If the game takes place after 2, then it's in the far future and furthest in the timeline. It can take the story forward. And it explains why Dante is so old.

They switched the engine to RE engine, which is really good. Looking at the visuals of Resident Evil 7, we should have no problems on that front. I can even forgo Nero's look in favour of gameplay which would match DMC 3/4. Though, I have to admit Nero's look really made me think that this wasn't Devil May Cry 5 and instead was a sequel to DmC. 

60fps confirmation is music to my ears. The dark look feels really amazing. Hope to see more at the TGS show. Dante at the end, f*king A!

11 minutes ago, Nemo said:

So who do you reckon chopped nero's fap arm off ?
Virgil ? 

and does not the bish look like marisa tomei with extra teeth ?

tumblr_nxvzznnN6r1rdybd2o1_400.gif

23 hours ago, Shadoken said:

WTF DMCV Nero theme is #1 Song in UK

At first viewing of the trailer, I found it to be really annoying, but after multiple times of watching it, the tune fits right in. It's catchy, that's for sure. I hope they don't intend to use it repeatedly in the game as they did with "Shall Never Surrender" in DMC4. :P 

6 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Isn't Dante immortal? How did he age like that? And why does Nero suddenly look like Thomas Muller?

If it is set after DMC 2, then Dante would have been fighting alone in the Underworld for a very long time. That might just be enough to age him. The fact that Dante shows up riding a bike even supports the idea that it's set after DMC 2

31 minutes ago, roun90 said:

If it is set after DMC 2, then Dante would have been fighting alone in the Underworld for a very long time. That might just be enough to age him. The fact that Dante shows up riding a bike even supports the idea that it's set after DMC 2

But Itsuno said its a direct sequel to DMC4. Also Nero has his own arm in DMC4 just demonized but not mechanical.