GunnerY2J

What are your Favorite Top Ten Games of All Time?

Like i said i had to drop so many fav. games of mine, god hand, killzone2, shadow of colossus, evil within,alien isolation, mgs3,god of war etc. the list goes on.

Also i would rate previous god of war games higher than new god of war. New god of war is awesome but previous games were superior for me.

The Last of Us
Walking Dead Season 1
Gone Home
Batman Arkham City
Metal Gear Solid 2
Deus ex Human Revolution
Hannah Montana: The Movie
Wolfenstein The New Order
Uncharted 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
What! Hannah Montana!

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, GunnerY2J said:

Nioh was a very close call for me,but didn't go with it because in the end it felt long and repetitive even if it has the best combat system in any game.

Yea it did get repetitive by the end of the main game. But then I thought the Dlcs were excellent so it ended on a high note overall for me. And yep, best combat system ever bar none.

7 hours ago, Keano said:

Great memories 

1. Ocarina of Time
  2. Uncharted 2
  3. Overwatch
  4. Breath of the Wild
  5. Witcher 3
  6. Ninja Gaiden Black
  7. Resident Evil 4
  8. Demons Souls
  9. Warrior Within
  10. Most Wanted 2005

I totally forgot warrior within. That was a damn fine game. Doing parkour before it was cool. 

15 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

With a short description list feels even better.

This.

Mine, in this order:

1. Half Life 2: Yet to play a game that has wowed me as much as this game did when I first played it. From Alex's amazing AI, endless possibilities of Gravity gun to the amazing Journey from City 17 to Citadel...best game ever created.  
2. TLOU: Story telling in video games at its best, in a fictional yet believable world. Emotional roller coaster.
3. GoW(2018): Very hard to choose one between GoW PS2 and PS4. Liked the recent one a little more because of Kratos's character development and the amazing axe.
4. Uncharted 2: Awesome set pieces with great story and characters.
5. Portal 2: Amazing puzzles and never had more laughs while playing a game :)
6. Sly Cooper 3: First game I played on PS2 and immediately became a fan of Sucker Punch studio. Great platformer with memorable characters.
7. Batman: Arkham City: Loved it a little more than asylum because of better boss fights.
8. Ni No Kuni: Being a huge Studio Ghibli fan, this was a dream come true. The only JRPG I've ever played. So disappointed that everything great with this game is removed from the sequel.
9. Dead Space: Survival horror at its best.
10. COD: Modern Warfare: All Ghillied Up :)

H'ble mentions:

- Sleeping Dogs: Only time I was motivated enuf to get the platinum.
- Prince of Persia: TTT: More variety and loved the hilarious conversations between Prince and his alter-ego.
- Journey: Mainly because of its online implementation.
- Shadow of the colossus
- Crysis

• Like 2

On 9/7/2018 at 8:46 PM, SpearHea:D said:

Very hard to list my top ten as have to miss out so so many all time fav. games of mine. Top 3  locked for top spot and rest in no order.

1. Dark Souls/Resident Evil 4
2. Max Payne 2
3. Witcher 3
4. Half Life
5. Doom
6. Last Of us
7. Vanquish
8. FEAR 1
9. All Souls games
10. Ninja Gaiden 1/DMC 3

Vanquish :wub: what a gem of a game.....if they port it to PS4 I'm definitely buying that 

12 hours ago, adity said:

I totally forgot warrior within. That was a damn fine game. Doing parkour before it was cool. 

Ikr and the levels were so well made.....the gardens section in that game for that time blew my mind .....and sh*t you know you're in deep trouble as soon as you hear the dahaka chase music 

• Like 1

My top 10 games in no particular order 

Resident Evil 4 

Uncharted 2 

Prince of Persia ( original trilogy SOT/WW/TT )

Need for speed Most wanted  

God of War (2018)

Devil may Cry 4 

Rise of the tomb raider

Shadow of the Colossus 

The Last of us

Super Mario games on SNES

Honourable mentions

Street Fighter  4

WWE SmackDown here comes the pain

Batman Arkham city

Mortal Kombat X 

Adventure Island snes 

I Know ROTR and DMC 4 have quite a few flaws but I had a whole lot of fun playing them so I have put them in my top 10 .

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Like 1

My top 10 games in no particular order 

Resident Evil 4 
Uncharted 2 
Prince of Persia ( original trilogy SOT/WW/TT )
Need for speed Most wanted  
God of War (2018 - not even halfway through the game but loving every moment of it ) 
Devil may Cry 4 
Rise of the tomb raider
Shadow of the Colossus 
The Last of us
Super Mario games on SNES

Honourable mentions
Street Fighter  4
WWE SmackDown here comes the pain
Batman Arkham city
Mortal Kombat X 
Adventure Island snes 

I Know ROTR and DMC 4 have quite a few flaws but I had a whole lot of fun playing them so I have put them in my top 10 .

Adventure island was one of my childhood favorites too,never did complete it I think, was quite hard.

In no Particular order

1. Last of Us

2. Uncharted Series 

3. Arkham Knight

4. Far Cry 4

5. Tetris 

6. NFS Undergroun/Most Wanted(2005)

7. Legend of Zelda - A link between the worlds/Botw

8. Donkey Kong Country Returns

9. Watch Dogs 2

10. God of War 2018

Honourable mentions:  

11. Guacamelee

12. Top Spin 4

13. Velocity 2x

14. Fez

15. Burnout Dominator

16. Infamous Series

Edited by Nathan.Drake

Ah my beautiful memories from childhood till current. In no particular order:

1) Tales of Phantasia

2) Age of Empires Series

3) Warcraft 3

4) Ni No Kuni 1 (The second one dropped the ball; the first was legendary)

5) Valkyria Chronicles 1

6) Yakuza Series

7) Pokemon Series (Oh the awesome times I had in childhood with my friends over this beautiful game and comparing who got Charizard or Blaziken first)

8) Dink Smallwood (Possibly my first 3d RPG; It was a free game that came with Chip CD in those days; does anyone remember Chip CDs and Chip magazines?)

9) Lion King/Alladin/Original Prince 1 and Prince 2/Jazz Jackrabbit etc.

10) Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI

11) Fable: The Lost Chapters (Possibly my first big budget western RPG on PC) along with Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe

12) Pokemon Crater - A browser based Pokemon game me and my friends played before we were able to get the proper Pokemon games such as Red/Blue etc.

Honorable mentions to numerous GB/GBC and GBA games, along with PS1 and PS2 games (most of which I could not complete)(Also, all of those were *ahem* versions on PC; we really could not do originals when I was young). Also to the numerous 99 - in 1 cartridge games on NES clones such as Dig-Dug, Duck Hunt, Tom and Jerry, Adventure Island, Excite Bike, Battle City, Antartic Adventure, Contra, Super Mario Bros etc.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 2

On 9/8/2018 at 9:19 PM, kold_war said:

sh*t you know you're in deep trouble as soon as you hear the dahaka chase music 

The best part of the game. 01TG0KI.png I'm more of TT fan but WW was an absolute gem of a game along with The Sands of Time. AC games are nothing compared to old POP games. 

33 minutes ago, roun90 said:

3) Warcraft 3

Wish they made Warcraft 4. Still have the game installed. Wer466G.png 

@Bauji - great list. HL and Portal were pinnacles. Arkham City was and is still the best super-hero game. Crysis set the bar so high. Such a monumental moment. Sleeping Dogs was excellent fresh breathe of air in open world gaming with good hand combat. 

• Like 1

Oh sweet memories. I remember buying my first PCI based Gpu for Two Thrones because my AGP slot gpu made the whole arm yellow instead of black chain and sand texture. 

Warrior within was awesome especially when you get to kill dahaka with water sword. 

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

The best part of the game. 01TG0KI.png I'm more of TT fan but WW was an absolute gem of a game along with The Sands of Time. AC games are nothing compared to old POP games. 

@Bauji - great list. HL and Portal were pinnacles. Arkham City was and is still the best super-hero game. Crysis set the bar so high. Such a monumental moment. Sleeping Dogs was excellent fresh breathe of air in open world gaming with good hand combat. 

True story  ...pop games were so good ....I liked pop 2008 too :fear: the art style felt good back then

Sleeping dogs was an awesome game ....I got to play it last year....one of the best hand to hand combat I've seen in a game 

Edited by kold_war