Sign in to follow this  
joken732a

Baba Is You

header.jpg

Baba Is You is a puzzle game where the rules you have to follow are present as blocks you can interact with. By manipulating them, you can change how the game works, repurpose things you find in the levels and cause surprising interactions!

Title: Baba Is You
Genre: Indie

Developer: Hempuli Oy

Publisher: Hempuli Oy

Release Date: 13 Mar, 2019

Platform : PC/Switch

The game has over 200 levels that experiment with the game's mechanics in a multitude of ways, requiring the player to understand and manipulate the rules of the game and figure out devious ways to make the objects in the game world interact.

SoggyClearcutDolphin-small.gif

Release Trailer

Edited by joken732a
  • Like 1

Opencriritc - https://opencritic.com/game/7457/baba-is-you

Baba Is You offers a charming and unique puzzling experience that's certain to challenge newcomers and fans of puzzle games alike - techraptor

I’m not going to pretend to have finished it. I’m hoping this is a game I’ll keep playing for a long time, picking away at puzzles, and then desperately hoping for extra levels to be added later. But this is wonderful. Completely wonderful. Original, inspired, challenging, and most importantly of all, that constant sense of “Oh no, how will I ever do this one!” so quickly followed by, “I AM A GENIUS!” It’s a very, very smart game, that has the humility to let you, the player, feel like the clever one. - Rockpapershotgun