Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HundredProofSam

Need For Speed Undercover developer walkthrough

10 posts in this topic

Need For Speed Undercover developer walkthrough

Here’s a gameplay video from Need For Speed Undercover’s police chase mode. Game producer John Doyle, in a Nissan GT-R cop car, walks us through the mode, which includes road blocks, pursuit breakers and some pissed off cops. You can also see some of the pop-in issues that plagued that build of the game. But we have been promised that this would be rectified in the final build.

After briefly giving the cops a run-around, John hands the controller over to a journalist, who, after negotiating a few bends and trading some paint, was greeted with an Xbox 360 memory crash. Priceless!

The second video is a brief gameplay snippet from the highway battle mode. As you can see, the pace is frantic and the highways are populated with some crazy rush-hour traffic.

Check out the videos and tell us what you think.

Links can't be embedded here so you'll have to go to the Blog post to watch them (link in the headline)

After briefly giving the cops a run-around, John hands the controller over to a journalist, who, after negotiating a few bends and trading some paint, was greeted with an Xbox 360 memory crash. Priceless!

:O another visa moment

i can't believe it....looks like a photocopy of NFS MW....bad EA ....bad :(

I think its good they are bringing it back to what made it NFS to begin with. The videos look fast and fun, lets hope it turns out good :ranting: !

I think its good they are bringing it back to what made it NFS to begin with.

most wanted was average at best....it is not what made it NFS

peace

I think its good they are bringing it back to what made it NFS to begin with. The videos look fast and fun, lets hope it turns out good :majesty: !

I think its good they brought back the concept of police chase..the legal race concept didnt really work for me...