Demon's Souls

KnackChap

Which big gate? I have crossed a few creeps in the beginning then take a left.. some archer and then there is an ambush by a single guy and then i go to this place where these guys throw firebombs at me.. I keep gettign my a*s whipped in either of these locations.. And wth is it with me blocking damange and still getting my hp depleted

one word. stamina management.

two words :scratchchin:

Somehow, the makers have no idea of what the barbarian class should have. Clubs my arse. havent they ever heard of Conan the fcking barbarian?

For the temple knight, wield the halberd with both hands. it turns it into a stabbing weapon. Very useful. But, you still have to dodge the fire bombs. I am nearly level 36 and I still have my halberd. I manage to 1-2 shot most of the critters out there

The Barb is a really stupid class - not just because of the weapon. Because it's got a high soul level and no bloody armour. For the firebombers, dodge and whack-a-mole them.

And if you don't like firebombers, the next section is definitely not for you :(

I defeated the armored spider today & I do think that the boss till now are easier than the rest of the game. (well I know its gonna change from the next boss)

Infact its been hours since I last died & I'm wandering in body form (prone to invaders) since the time I killed Phalanx...one guy tried to invade my game today only to get owned big time by me & two other blue phantoms in my world :(

I started off as a Thief btw.

The Barb is a really stupid class - not just because of the weapon. Because it's got a high soul level and no bloody armour. For the firebombers, dodge and whack-a-mole them.

And if you don't like firebombers, the next section is definitely not for you :)

:)

I defeated the armored spider today & I do think that the boss till now are easier than the rest of the game. (well I know its gonna change from the next boss)

Infact its been hours since I last died & I'm wandering in body form (prone to invaders) since the time I killed Phalanx...one guy tried to invade my game today only to get owned big time by me & two other blue phantoms in my world :)

I started off as a Thief btw.

so that is why you didn't die , quite intriguing :)

The section after the initial two firebombs were the most frustrating for me - the flames made life miserable. Not to mention that son-of-two-strangers who waited outside the archway.

:blink:

I finished 1-1,1-2,2-1,2-2,2-3,3-1 and died in hands of maneater on 3-2 with 13000+ souls. btw i by mistake used red hot demon souls which is supposedly to be given to Ed, anyway of getting it back or something, i want to upgrade (unique) my weapons. btw i am on 45 soul level..My class is magic.

i by mistake used red hot demon souls which is supposedly to be given to Ed, anyway of getting it back or something, i want to upgrade (unique) my weapons. btw i am on 45 soul level..My class is magic.

13000 souls isnt hard to farm once you have cleared 4-1.You can get that in less than 15 mins.

Well give it more time, let the game suck you in, souls are nothing in the long run as you can earn them easily, plus later you would need a hundred thousand souls for increasing a single attribute so dont worry about it now.

I dont know, but when i die i also feel a little happy and get a funny feeling inside that, come-on I can do it.

Souls are not the problem. Having to run trough the whole level is.

Well, this is was the biggest problem for me and its considering the shortcuts. Make the game as difficult as they want, but a checkpoint before the boss would have been good.