Gran Turismo 5 Spec II

KnackChap

Turn off all the assists (exception: just keep ABS to 1), turn the controller setting to simulation (with the DS3, this would have been unavailable). Start with FFB set to 5. You can gradually increase it later on. Set all deadzones <5% as per preference. And experiment with saturation (if available) to find out what works best for you.

okay. thanks but how do i do that deadzones setting???

Deadzones? Saturation?

Where are those settings in GT5 for the DFGT? :ko:

+1.

I did did something with settings and it feels much better now...still though wheel acts crazy if the car goes into grass .....

Just forget about deadzones and saturation if they aren't available. Those were generic settings which should ideally be set. Since, GT5 doesn't have those settings, forget it :P

I did did something with settings and it feels much better now...still though wheel acts crazy if the car goes into grass .....

ummm......may be because there's not much grip on the grass.....and may be because that's how a car would react on grass.....may be the wheel is trying to simulate the feeling :mellow:

reduce the force feedback to 1 or 2 :P and then gradually start

also don't switch to simulation straight away, play with normal initially and then switch to simulation when you can handle it and get to know the wheel

I say switch to simulation. Turn OFF power steering. FF to 3 or 5. Traction control to 0. ABS to 1(I recently jumped to 10 just for fun).

These settings are the most fun and not too difficult once you get the hang of them. Give yourself 2 weeks to adjust to DFGT. Till then practice, don't compete.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started GT mode. But whenever i try to participate any event or spec B race only I can cntrl the driver & simulate the game instead of driving myself.

How do I drive in GT mode? plz help guyz asap.. :helpsmilie:

Spec A you drive and Spec B you Command how to drive.Thats it.

thnx for the help..

apart from these huge difference is dere any other difference btwn Spec A & Spec B events? Can I always play Spec A events only, or I hv 2 play spec B also for sometimes.

thnx for the help..

apart from these huge difference is dere any other difference btwn Spec A & Spec B events? Can I always play Spec A events only, or I hv 2 play spec B also for sometimes.

No. You can play only Spec A events if u wish. Tho Spec B has certain Car tickets that you will get for completing events. Not a biggie imo.

help need --- I lost the road guide sign in my get & cant able to bring back it.. How to bring back the road guide's blue sign & the rear mirror on screen??

I cant find in the options. :(

Archived