slackerninja

The Apple Thread

18149 posts in this topic

As the thread topic says...

Figured it made more sense for all those iphone app links and other mac related queries.

Edited by h3lios
4 people like this

Well i dont know about favourites but one apple product that sux big time is the MACBOOK AIR i mean how can u charge 96100 rs for a thing that doesnt even have an optical drive,,has got 1USB port??

Thin is cool but this was too much!!

1 person likes this

Well i dont know about favourites but one apple product that sux big time is the MACBOOK AIR i mean how can u charge 96100 rs for a thing that doesnt even have an optical drive,,has got 1USB port??

Thin is cool but this was too much!!

Welcome to the club. Besides you can get a very tricked out Mac Book Pro for the same price. Or 4 to 5 PS3s.

Love the Mac Book though, works like a charm. If it could play games i'd leave Windows in a heart beat.

1 person likes this

Dude, that's not the point. Take a look at where iphone app links and other mac related stuff is being tossed around, won't this make the forum a little more organized?

Though i thought the thread would have been more appropriate if it would have been iphone/ipodtouch specific... cos it needs lots of discussion considering the possibilities of the gadgets.. plus considering lots of forum members own it..

The installer apps, Different Community resources, small app reviews or feedbacks etc....

....umm...

Nice thread H3lios,

Apple rox when it comes to UI softwares and OS, but on the hardware side they arent that great..!! ( poiting to iPhones and iTouch )

Edited by Chaztin