slackerninja

The Apple Thread

18438 posts in this topic

@fatman: are you syncing you ipad with pc? i mean there is some vanishing playlist propblem when you sync. is this the same problem or different?

:arigato:

@fatman: are you syncing you ipad with pc? i mean there is some vanishing playlist propblem when you sync. is this the same problem or different?

:arigato:

Hmmm. It's on manual sync. Basically I just drag n drop folders in the music tab.

How far off is iphone 5 ? :unsure:

Any sense on going for iphone 4 now ? :fear:

I seriously doubt apple will come out with iPhone 5.... it'll something like iPhone 4G or something... i.e. not much change just like 3G & 3GS!

get an iphone 4, cos even if iphone 5 comes you will have to wait another 6-7 months to get your hands on it, then you will ask should i get 5 or should i wait for 6 :P

get an iphone 4, cos even if iphone 5 comes you will have to wait another 6-7 months to get your hands on it, then you will ask should i get 5 or should i wait for 6 :P

double standards :chair:

you were the same guy who made such a lot of fun when i had bought 3g one...kitna mera mazaak udhaya tha tune...eye phone eye phone :P

and now using iphone 4 and suggesting people

:giggle:

PS - i ll get from canada or the US . Have guests regularly coming over from there . So getting it wont be a problem . Will buy a No commitment / no contract phone from US or canada .

Does 3G work on the iphone 4 here in india ? and does iphone 4 have bluetooth :fear:

And will I need to just insert the sim and everything will work on it or will i have to do something : unlock ,etc ?

iPhone 4 in US is not available as factory unlocked.. And the unlock is not available fit 4.1 yet AFAIK. Don't know abt Canada.

Bluetooth only works from iPhone to iPhone and yes 3G does work for the iPhone in India. I have used it :)

Buy it from Canada. US ones are locked, and doesn't seem an unlock is going to come out anytime soon.

iPhone has A2DP BT, but not file sharing. 3G will work without any hassles.

iPhone 4 in US is not available as factory unlocked.. And the unlock is not available fit 4.1 yet AFAIK. Don't know abt Canada.

Bluetooth only works from iPhone to iPhone and yes 3G does work for the iPhone in India. I have used it :)

canada has unlocked iphone 4 :scratchchin:

659$ Canadian dollars :fear:

Dammit when did Canadian dollar become more expensive than the american counterpart :rant:

Guys need help urgently.My friend's iPod Touch 4G running on 4.2.1(jailbroken with greenpoison) is not starting.I even tried pressing the sleep + home button simultaneously & also tried charging through the computer,even then it is not rebooting. :helpsmilie:

Edited by The Assassin

Hmmm. So JB-roke my iPad previously with Greenpoison (4.2.1). Is it aight to JB it with Redsnow now ? (4.3.1)

Also what will happen to all the Cydia apps & *ahem* apps after updating to 4.3.1 (which is a per-requisite for JB-ing via Redsnow). Will they be usable after JB-ing or need to install them all over again ? :samui:

BTW, will be syncing with iTunes before updating to 4.3.1.

Also read somewhere that restoring is better than updating ? WTF ?

Helpzzz pliss !

Helpzzz pliss !

jis din se liya hai ipad us din se har din bas help plisss help plisss...arre jab gadget samajne ki akal nai then liya kyu :thumbdown:

jealousy post :hug: