slackerninja

The Apple Thread

got some from manish market

Iron Man, Superman soft back cases

slim armor case (not OG)

will use these until i gather some moolah and get the Spigen one, lel

also, got back glass protector which i wasn't getting anywhere even in Manish market area, this one was one tough bitch to find, got one extra just in case :D

11825649_10203344574454295_7132504158133

I'm currently using a very old Nokia X and Dell Inspiron15. (They suck). I want to switch over to the Apple Ecosystem (planning on buying both an iPhone and a MacBook). I love the minimalistic U.I and the "just works" philosophy.

There's one thing bugging me though, the regional app reviews. Most of the apps have extremely less reviews on the App store because it only shows reviews by Indian users (which is lame I think).

Are there any similar restrictions or irritating issues on iPhone/iOS/OSX which are faced by Indian users?

Edited by MiteshNinja

restricitions, there are many

whatsapp: cannot send audio files, video files that are not in CameraRoll (which you have not shot with your camera) cannot be sent (say you want to share something you have transferred from PC to iPhone, it goes in your HomeVideo, this video cannot be shared via whatsapp)

cannot send receive files from other phones (don't know if xender/shareit etc works) not even via BT

cannot download links in browser (say a song file)

there are many more, will edit this post later, off to sleep, lel

• Like 1

Ok something weird happened to whatsapp on my phone.

I ran out of space and whatsapp flashed a warning message. On continuing since that, all my chat windows appear multiple times (groups and individual) and they all show haphazard activity. Any idea how I can fix this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whatsapp: cannot send audio files, video files that are not in CameraRoll (which you have not shot with your camera) cannot be sent (say you want to share something you have transferred from PC to iPhone, it goes in your HomeVideo, this video cannot be shared via whatsapp)

cannot send receive files from other phones (don't know if xender/shareit etc works) not even via BT

lol lol lol, mummy mummy sab iPhone le rahe hain, mujhe bhi chahiye :P

oh dang, so many restrictions, let's go to balcony :P

Ok something weird happened to whatsapp on my phone.

I ran out of space and whatsapp flashed a warning message. On continuing since that, all my chat windows appear multiple times (groups and individual) and they all show haphazard activity. Any idea how I can fix this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try restoring an old backup.

You need this.

lol lol lol, mummy mummy sab iPhone le rahe hain, mujhe bhi chahiye :P

oh dang, so many restrictions, let's go to balcony :P

O PLS! i knew what was going into, lel, was just answering his querry, detz ol k B)

/tsk tsk u were BANG ON the BALCONY though :puspa: wanna join for quickie? :fear:

You need this.

will look into, thanks mah niggah :cheers:

Guys my cousin's iPhone 6 fell down and its screen got broken. He doesn't have the bill/box or anything and I doubt its covered in warranty. He said Apple doesn't repair the phone and just give a new one if you handover your broken phone and you have to pay around 20k or something like that. But he isn't keen on spending that much.

So should he get it repaired from a local shop (from gaffar or nehru place) or go for the 20k deal?

If any of you or any of your friends have changed the screen, please do share the experience and also PM me the contact details of the shop if you have it .

You can download IDownloadz and download songs from its browser. You can also whatsapp those downloaded songs.
Edited by Ichigo Uzumaki

Did not work....looks like lack of space screwed up the entire chat history on device. too bad iPhone doesn't allow for on the disc backups. Just want to archive everything on disc/mail and start afresh

Wanted to know with the new iphone coming in will the iphone 6 recive a price drop? and how much of a drop can one accept looking at past years launches.