The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

Marvin's doing wonderfully well. We drove 2800 km (round trip) over 3 days. 3 States. 1 Territory. The definition of awesome. Vineyards were explored, mock German towns explored and music festivals attended.

I hope you're keeping him fit and feeding him well for all the long journeys :/

And when I told you the same thing, you reacted as if I had uttered some seditious and blasphemous thing.

can you show me that post?

Edited by AtheK

oh no that is not the link mr.amg is talking about and ya i agree it loked better in photos but very bad in flesh.

lets wait for mr.amg reply or he is oficially the new mr.troll of ivg.

Take the Hosur - Krishnagiri road to chennai. Fastest way to reach Chennai.... But the Old Madras road through Kolar is the best road in Bangalore. Better than the NICE Road... But find out if it stays that way till Chennai...

Reach chennai, to be specific Guindy and Adyar, and then take a right and reach Thiruvanmayur. ECR starts there.... 60 kms of highway heaven, and you reach Mahab.

Take the Hosur - Krishnagiri road to chennai. Fastest way to reach Chennai.... But the Old Madras road through Kolar is the best road in Bangalore. Better than the NICE Road... But find out if it stays that way till Chennai...

Reach chennai, to be specific Guindy and Adyar, and then take a right and reach Thiruvanmayur. ECR starts there.... 60 kms of highway heaven, and you reach Mahab.

You seem to know routes better than me :|