The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

Take the Hosur - Krishnagiri road to chennai. Fastest way to reach Chennai.... But the Old Madras road through Kolar is the best road in Bangalore. Better than the NICE Road... But find out if it stays that way till Chennai...

Reach chennai, to be specific Guindy and Adyar, and then take a right and reach Thiruvanmayur. ECR starts there.... 60 kms of highway heaven, and you reach Mahab.

Its full straight from Hosur to Chennai. Beautiful road,but beware of crossers and nutcases coming opposite way.

Also reaching guindy will be pretty tough because most of the routes here are now diverted and many are one ways because stupid Metro rail.

Its full straight from Hosur to Chennai. Beautiful road,but beware of crossers and nutcases coming opposite way.

Also reaching guindy will be pretty tough because most of the routes here are now diverted and many are one ways because stupid Metro rail.

I f**king hate this whole f**king project.....the trees near my place have been cut down. Greenery and playgrounds disappeared within a month. All the f**king roads in the city are FUBAR. Pollution EVERYWHERE. I hate it.....hate it...hate it...hate it!!!!! :furious:

Thanks guys but had already took off..took the above route and mmi ftw in chennai, was easy peasy....

For getting back i am thinking mahab - kanchepuram and back on highway would probably skip chennai this time.

What s the deal with jeeps ? I have travelled in a lot of them, dads in police, and dont get why some people salivate on it. Genuine question. Also is owning a jeep pvtly so difficult ? Asking this as someone mentioned about papers and legalities in d last page.

Edited by Nemo

What s the deal with jeeps ? I have travelled in a lot of them, dads in police, and dont get why some people salivate on it. Genuine question. Also is owning a jeep pvtly so difficult ? Asking this as someone mentioned about papers and legalities in d last page.

Nah dude.. there are no problems (in punjab)... i dont know about delhi though.. These all are legit and yea all the paper work is legit too...

Its just that you pick up any jeep from scrap yard and then rebuilt it... Which takes around 3 months and then you can register it with its old chassis No... and that off course will need a new registration as these jeeps are trashed by the army people so you can't trace the owner so its totally newly registered jeep..

Lemme know if you want more info..

356667-mahindra-thar-drool-quotient-thar-3.jpg

Athek yea thats an easy alternative :P but only if you are willing to pay 7.5 lacs for a jeep. and there are problems of registration of thar in chandigarh, but there are no problems in punjab..

You know if there are problem registering that in delhi ??