The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

Yup city has premium looks but then it is expensive too, plus missing auto option in diesel. Regarding touchscreen and reverse parking can easily be added in Vento for 25k with a much better Android system, check my posts above. The DSG though is amazing and only other option is rapid diesel, no other sedan has diesel AT in that price point.

As for Creta, lesser said the better :P

Yup city has premium looks but then it is expensive too, plus missing auto option in diesel. Regarding touchscreen and reverse parking can easily be added in Vento for 25k with a much better Android system, check my posts above. The DSG though is amazing and only other option is rapid diesel, no other sedan has diesel AT in that price point.

As for Creta, lesser said the better :P

city top end is actually 2.5 lakhs cheaper then creta.top end city vx cvt costs 14 lakhs heard another 30 thousands for 2016 version which comes in feb

price of highline vento at is 14.5 lakhs here plus another 50k-1lakh on extra fitting heard best mileage in auto segment that too on diesel everything looks great if i overlook rear seat space

same thing for creta i can add leather seat covers and new alloys. will wait till auto expo if no new models comes in budget have to decide between this two

city top end is actually 2.5 lakhs cheaper then creta.top end city vx cvt costs 14 lakhs heard another 30 thousands for 2016 version which comes in feb

price of highline vento at is 14.5 lakhs here plus another 50k-1lakh on extra fitting heard best mileage in auto segment that too on diesel everything looks great if i overlook rear seat space

same thing for creta i can add leather seat covers and new alloys. will wait till auto expo if no new models comes in budget have to decide between this two

Also factor in the waiting for Creta seems it's close to 5 month for AT version. Btw you can remap vento to close to 135 BHP. Best of luck.

Also factor in the waiting for Creta seems it's close to 5 month for AT version. Btw you can remap vento to close to 135 BHP. Best of luck.

i have my connections with hyundai dealers here 20-30 days max :punk:

didnt see ur post regarding just 25k for extra thats great.will have to check vento again today to make sure rear seat space is good enough

Here's the pics

http://i.imgur.com/nRoOklJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UXUT4Uh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7oy4zKw.jpg

Eco mode is pretty decent; it gave me 18.5 kmpl from Lonavala to Dombivili. Very much fun to drive in manual too, but I'm not used to the paddleshift yet. Good that they placed the mode selector behind the steering itself, makes it easier to switch to reverse and back. The only peeve is that it is a tad bit slow to shift gears compared to a standard manual car.

• Like 5

I wish to keep it for a long time and rack up a few lakh kms. Maybe take it for a long trip soon.

How much did it cost, and did you get Discounts, these days loads of discounts raining.

One more Chinese parcel came through, so now I have everything I had ordered. Anyway this was a quick DYI already done

d4338eb9f07775c0799b7fc74bb5e470.jpgc1c671e6e0722dbd559a62a36fe07f30.jpg

From a single light panel

911b5814af10b9ad22628837bb26c68d.jpg

Three Light panel, with the side seat having a separate button for reading light.

0bf6912340b1f93c10673922306cf973.jpg

Also has a provision for third party mic, now just need to route the mic.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 1

Great mods Aman... Good attention to detail. It's the small things that make the difference ;)

Thanks mate, just finished the speakers configuration discussion, going for install on Tuesday.