The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

motherf**ker :O :O :O :O :O

ab toh tereko aadat daalni padegi, camera hamesha ON rakhneki :P :P

btw, wants videos beech :spank:

and do post if u spot some sports bike, with aftermarket exhausts :bigyellowgrin: specially videos, coz i like their music :happydance:

my eyes fail me but that looks like a camaro ss to me

That is a 5th gen Camaro

That's a GT-R for sure (just in case you were saying this is a camaro ;) ). The other one is definitely a Camaro... my bad. Should have looked at the taillights. Still, looked and sounded damn nice. Saw another camaro yesterday too, all decked out in yellow.

1313534877117orig.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The other one, well lemme take a closer look. Yes, it's a camaro.

1313534884787orig.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

arey n3mo rani, tell me, if we want to get the screens tinted black for own satisfaction, y the f**k police have problem with that?

because there have been rapes in moving cars with tinted windows, is that a good enough reason to ban them <_<

My Jaaneman Gaddi is back.. My life is happy.. but for some reason it is not making that cute sound when I lock or unlock.. Can you guys tell me why?

I dont wanna take him back to the repair shop just for the same.. It is a SX-4 by the way.

dont know about the petrol version, but the diesel version has a security button in the lower right hand corner near the drivers side. its a multifunction button and controls the sounds as well as autolock and other mechanisms relating to locking of the car. try to look it up in the manual. I used it to disable the auto lock feature when car starts moving.