The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

its manufactured in india and and AFAIK has been designed in India as well....check the new pulsar you will see the similarity.

ya... but this is the exact bike that they have been exporting in the international market and hence the quality is much better than what you will get with the Pulsar NS... plus the pulsar is heavier than this one so power to weight ratio is better on the duke!! Personally i think the new pulsar NS looks ugly!!

Yup when i said compare it was purely on design perspective and not on performance, even i am contemplating a purchase but these days i drive bike very rarely.

ya... but this is the exact bike that they have been exporting in the international market and hence the quality is much better than what you will get with the Pulsar NS... plus the pulsar is heavier than this one so power to weight ratio is better on the duke!! Personally i think the new pulsar NS looks ugly!!

it does look ugly :thumbdown:

and it seems to be like the fat version of 135 LS

Yup when i said compare it was purely on design perspective and not on performance, even i am contemplating a purchase but these days i drive bike very rarely.

once you get this... you'll want to ride it all the time...!!... :D

:lol: Austria....okay :P

No lol,

we need proper helmets gear with proper rides....else we'd be asking for trouble :P

fixed

Everyone just thinks that helmet is the one and only safety thing :chair:

yeah, I know...overalls....elbow pads, shin pads, proper boots.....everything is important. But practically?

Well you'll either look like a professional / someone who wants to show off, but yes, people I know who do wear booths/jackets and helmets atleast :fear:

R15 or CBR250R with your eyes closed.

KTM is sh*t.

You seem to have a very vocal opinion and try to pass it on, any reason for why "KTM is sh*t"

Well you'll either look like a professional / someone who wants to show off, but yes, people I know who do wear booths/jackets and helmets atleast :fear:

No, it isn't about how you look. It's about lugging all that stuff along, every time you ride, in our climatic conditions, which is humid most of the time...that's what I meant by practial.

No, it isn't about how you look. It's about lugging all that stuff along, every time you ride, in our climatic conditions, which is humid most of the time...that's what I meant by practial.

take a portable aircon with you at?

You seem to have a very vocal opinion and try to pass it on, any reason for why "KTM is sh*t"

Is that a bad thing? I thought that is what forums were meant for.

elaborate ?

and yeah both of them are :good:

Well, the KTM is the ugliest bike on sale in India.

It is very short geared, giving it a rather embarrassing top end.

All it has is 25 BHP, a measley 1.5 BHP more than the Pulsar 200NS, which is way cheaper. And the CBR 250 also has equal power.

The wind blast on it is a bitch. You cant tour on it.

Bajaj's after sale service is pathetic.

Well, the KTM is the ugliest bike on sale in India.

It is very short geared, giving it a rather embarrassing top end.

All it has is 25 BHP, a measley 1.5 BHP more than the Pulsar 200NS, which is way cheaper. And the CBR 250 also has equal power.

The wind blast on it is a bitch. You cant tour on it.

Bajaj's after sale service is pathetic.

disagree

agree

all naked bikes are not for touring and pulsar will be launched for 1L on road if i am right, and the KTM is rightly priced if you compare the prie of KTM with the NS why don't you see the price difference in the CBR and moreover the pulsar 200 NS looks sh*t

But all that doesn't make it sh*t :P

And yup the bajaj service is not good :thumbdown:

Edited by Iceman™