Chaztin

The Automobile Thread!!!

8067 posts in this topic

oh no that is not the link mr.amg is talking about and ya i agree it loked better in photos but very bad in flesh.

lets wait for mr.amg reply or he is oficially the new mr.troll of ivg.

Take the Hosur - Krishnagiri road to chennai. Fastest way to reach Chennai.... But the Old Madras road through Kolar is the best road in Bangalore. Better than the NICE Road... But find out if it stays that way till Chennai...

Reach chennai, to be specific Guindy and Adyar, and then take a right and reach Thiruvanmayur. ECR starts there.... 60 kms of highway heaven, and you reach Mahab.

Take the Hosur - Krishnagiri road to chennai. Fastest way to reach Chennai.... But the Old Madras road through Kolar is the best road in Bangalore. Better than the NICE Road... But find out if it stays that way till Chennai...

Reach chennai, to be specific Guindy and Adyar, and then take a right and reach Thiruvanmayur. ECR starts there.... 60 kms of highway heaven, and you reach Mahab.

You seem to know routes better than me :|

Its full straight from Hosur to Chennai. Beautiful road,but beware of crossers and nutcases coming opposite way.

Also reaching guindy will be pretty tough because most of the routes here are now diverted and many are one ways because stupid Metro rail.

Its full straight from Hosur to Chennai. Beautiful road,but beware of crossers and nutcases coming opposite way.

Also reaching guindy will be pretty tough because most of the routes here are now diverted and many are one ways because stupid Metro rail.

I f**king hate this whole f**king project.....the trees near my place have been cut down. Greenery and playgrounds disappeared within a month. All the f**king roads in the city are FUBAR. Pollution EVERYWHERE. I hate it.....hate it...hate it...hate it!!!!! :furious:

Thanks guys but had already took off..took the above route and mmi ftw in chennai, was easy peasy....

For getting back i am thinking mahab - kanchepuram and back on highway would probably skip chennai this time.

Yea man. Just way too annoying,Cant even think of going to the anna nagar side. :suicide:

I went around the place recently....One ways EVERYWHERE!! Still don't understand how to get around the place :ko:

That Jeep there, seriously will look a killer with alloys :)

NO man.. Alloys are not made for jeeps, It just kills the purpose of a jeep..

Edited by TAZ