The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

It's even 100ltr less or something IIRC, it's only some 316 litre I think, Jazz has more than that I think.

Why not look at the Punto?

Punto is a seriously underwhelming car in terms of driving xpereince, i havent driven it, but my friends are not a huge fan of it.

BTW, ever since my Cruze has come from the workshop (rat trouble) it has started giving low mileage, at least the live fuel consumption indicator is showing that. I know they are way off mark but how can it reduce after having the engine tuned?

Punto is a seriously underwhelming car in terms of driving xpereince, i havent driven it, but my friends are not a huge fan of it.

BTW, ever since my Cruze has come from the workshop (rat trouble) it has started giving low mileage, at least the live fuel consumption indicator is showing that. I know they are way off mark but how can it reduce after having the engine tuned?

Punto is one of the most underrated cars in India, and are the most engaging to drive.

Engine tuned :blink: If you have it tuned for performance, then there is bound to be some fuel efficiency loss methinks.

Punto is one of the most underrated cars in India, and are the most engaging to drive.

Engine tuned :blink: If you have it tuned for performance, then there is bound to be some fuel efficiency loss methinks.

na, i did not even wanted those guys to touch the engine, even they say that the engine has not been tuned, they claim that just checked the entire ECU for faults, but its mentioned in the final bill as engine tuning + something. I am gonna wait for the actual mileage output and maybe then have the car looked again

na, i did not even wanted those guys to touch the engine, even they say that the engine has not been tuned, they claim that just checked the entire ECU for faults, but its mentioned in the final bill as engine tuning + something. I am gonna wait for the actual mileage output and maybe then have the car looked again

Maybe if they reset the ECU, it would have caused it to return to factory state and lose it's memory of how you drive.

If it would have adjusted itself to be more tame, that means it would have decreased the power delivery a bit and improved the average, and now that it's back to normal, did you notice anything different in the way power is delivered?

Maybe if they reset the ECU, it would have caused it to return to factory state and lose it's memory of how you drive.

If it would have adjusted itself to be more tame, that means it would have decreased the power delivery a bit and improved the average, and now that it's back to normal, did you notice anything different in the way power is delivered?

Nopes , did not notice any change in power output. Let's see how the actual mileage is delivered

SetWidth600-lambo-suv.jpg

The SUV rides on very tasty looking 24-inch rims that quite mimic those seen on the almighty Aventador. On the inside, the seats have a familiar look and seem to be inspired by those in the Sesto Elemento (does not Italian names sound so sensuous?).The centre console runs all the way back to the rear passenger seats and one should find a liberal dosage of exotic CF inside.

It may be noted that this is the second SUV from the famous car maker, the earlier being the very macho LM002 seen in 80s. Currently, not much is known about the powertrain but our guess is that a 580 hp 5.2-liter V10 motor will be found under that hood.

We are so waiting for this car to make an appearance at the Beijing Auto Show that commences soon on April 23.

http://motoroids.com/news/lamborghini-suv-makes-an-appearance-at-new-york/