The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

Congrats.. Nice Car!

This is displayed in the Mercedez Benz Showroom a few yards away from my home here at Mumbai..

I am drooling.. :wOOtjumpy:

If I get this ride.. none of the Rickshawwalaz will ever mess with me.. :gunsmilie:

A G-Class??

Why not a Hummer or Range Rover if u dont want Rickshaw walas to mess with u.

Yup.. Hummer is hideous.. but I ve driven my Friend's Ford Endeavour and hadda blast!

I love Mercedes so like G -Class as well. Though I don't mind owning a CRV or Pajero.. before i buy my Merc.. :notangel:

BTW, I anyway drive my SX-8 like an Offroader.. It has awesome ground clearance and power to vroom anywhere I want to!

This particular G-Class in the second picture looks like a Tata Sumo with a Mercedes three-point star on it :P

That particular G-Class is the G55 AMG. With the optional AMG performance package added onto the awesome AMG base specs, its the fastest SUV in the world.

Also, unlike the "softroader" that Porsche and VW are putting out now, the G-series are propah offroaders. They outperform Range Rovers and Land Cruisers on offroad terrain.

For the softroading crowd, Merc offers the "M" series.

• Like 1

That particular G-Class is the G55 AMG. With the optional AMG performance package added onto the awesome AMG base specs, its the fastest SUV in the world.

Also, unlike the "softroader" that Porsche and VW are putting out now, the G-series are propah offroaders. They outperform Range Rovers and Land Cruisers on offroad terrain.

Repped u dear MT.. Now gift me a G-class please!!

And Punit- I own 2 SX4 -Zxi.. so I call it SX-8.. :tongue:

Oh, can't tell you how much I would love to see a head to head between that G55, an old Range Rover and a Jeep..... wOOtjumpy.gif