The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

Only a woman could give this reply :P

The right lane is the fastest lane (atleast it's supposed to be). If you drive in the right lane you should either go at the speed limit or gtfo of the lane and let the other vehicles overtake. Not expect them to go into the next lane on the left and overtake you. The special cases that drive inbetween two lanes are especially scary because you never know which one they'll jump into just as you try to overtake. And lord forbid, rub against a fender on a woman's car and a mob will be ready to lynch you even if it is her fault the moment she lets a few tears roll down her cheeks. :samui:

Best one was when my uncle's office car got hit by a woman in a skoda. His driver got out and started shouting at the lady, while she talked coolly on her cellphone, got out caught an auto and sped away. 10 minutes later her DAD arrived at the scene profusely apologising for what had happened :lol:

Wow.. So now it's established that I am a woman and not MT.. well, you admit it.

Hey, everyone...

Atlast m buying Honda city ivtec V MT.. Top modle..

But there is S modle too.. which is cheaper one..

M confused..

There is just a difference of Fog lamps,Alloys & Tweeters... making it 40000 costly..

So can any buddy suggest is it worth going for 40000... just these 3 modifications..

Or i should go for S modle & i can get my own choice Alloys,fog lamps & Tweeters from outside....?

Haww :kisstogether:

I would have been in a hurry or sometin then :P

U sure it was mine?

Saw "Motorsounds car audio customs" written behind ?

:kisstogether:

Yeah it was u

MH-02-XX-8468

Hey, everyone...

Atlast m buying Honda city ivtec V MT.. Top modle..

But there is S modle too.. which is cheaper one..

M confused..

There is just a difference of Fog lamps,Alloys & Tweeters... making it 40000 costly..

So can any buddy suggest is it worth going for 40000... just these 3 modifications..

Or i should go for S modle & i can get my own choice Alloys,fog lamps & Tweeters from outside....?

The car is worth buying,as the alloys are costlier they are atleast 25K if you dont want them dont buy,they major money is for alloys,otherwise if you dont want them you can put your custom alloys to of your choice :)

Honda sales man ws saying that the fog lams are made in japan & the same fog lamps are used in Accord too..

So the Quality iis Best.. & Also i think that company fitted every thing is reliable & also it will get insured too if i will take if from company...

Honda sales man ws saying that the fog lams are made in japan & the same fog lamps are used in Accord too..

So the Quality iis Best.. & Also i think that company fitted every thing is reliable & also it will get insured too if i will take if from company...

Yeah city,civic and accord and jazz have the same fog lamps..

@gaurav

If you are talking about city driving about the right lane stuff,then that is not really practical tbh because in cities all 3 lanes are equal and yea i know right lanes are made for faster drivers but the fact is that it cannot be pulled off or if you are talking about highways then fine whoever he/she should be kicked if he/she does that.

The reason it's not practical is cos everyone, including the ones who enforce the rules, has gotten used to driving how they want and where they want.

Wow.. So now it's established that I am a woman and not MT.. well, you admit it.

Or maybe MT's a woman :P

no car...hum garib bike par the!!!

I'm guessing (from photos I've seen on IVG, I could be wrong though) that his sideswiping you on a bike would have done more damage to his car :giggle:

:fear:

j/k

• Like 2