With my setup and Nvidia BS which is turned off by default game runs stable maxed out AA set to TXAA 1440p@60fps. AA set to FXAA 2160p@40-45fps. Now the problem is with HDR enabled 1440p resolution is not supported so you are stuck with 1080p or 2160p. So to play in HDR I have to play at 1080p to get stable 60fps. 

Demo has lot of shimmering no matter what resolution or settings you use. Nvidia BS nearly half's the framerate.  

8 minutes ago, kold_war said:

i have only played final fantasy 7 crisis core,dissidia and ff13.......hows this game?i heard travelling around is a bit repetitive/tedious or something?overall is it worth playing? :bigyellowgrin: 

Yes it's worth playing. The side quests are all fetch quests but the gameplay , character development and visuals are very solid. Plus the soundtrack is excellent.

12 minutes ago, kold_war said:

i have only played final fantasy 7 crisis core,dissidia and ff13.......hows this game?i heard travelling around is a bit repetitive/tedious or something?overall is it worth playing? :bigyellowgrin: 

Worth playing now after all the patches, story fixes, major changes to combat (real time character switching etc) and free added content.

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

Wait for another complete edition since they are going to release more DLCs. nLLPh5K.gif  

:lol: 

anyways never really bothered with DLC's of any game in general ....so base game is more than enough for me :D 

Just now, CarbonCore said:

Its mostly quality of life changes than bugfixing, but yeah the was clearly rushed for its release date.

hate it when devs do this.....but wasn't this game released a lot later than expected?

10 minutes ago, kold_war said:

anyways never really bothered with DLC's of any game in general ....so base game is more than enough for me :D 

The DLCs fills the gap in the story. Given how the story and characters have always been a strong suit of FF games, I wouldn't skip. Those are the best parts of the game. You should, however, skip all the additional side stuff crap. The side quest design is one of the worst. 

Episode Gladiolus: After chapter 7

Episode Prompto: After Chapter 13 

Episode Ignis: After beating the main story. 

There are still 4 episodes to come. The first episode will focus on main antagonist, Ardyn. An extension of his story. After that, players may see an episode focusing on Luna. Tabata doesn’t believe that that the game’s story can be completed in a creative sense. 

If you have a decent PC, get older FF games (currently on sale) and play those. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

The DLCs fills the gap in the story. Given how the story and characters have always been a strong suit of FF games, I wouldn't skip. Those are the best parts of the game. You should, however, skip all the additional side stuff crap. The side quest design is one of the worst. 

Episode Gladiolus: After chapter 7

Episode Prompto: After Chapter 13 

Episode Ignis: After beating the main story. 

There are still 4 episodes to come. The first episode will focus on main antagonist, Ardyn. An extension of his story. After that, players may see an episode focusing on Luna. Tabata doesn’t believe that that the game’s story can be completed in a creative sense. 

If you have a decent PC, get older FF games (currently on sale) and play those. 

So I guess I should wait for them to release all the episodes

Ya my pc is decent enough to run the old games,I'll consider getting the old games ...