Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HundredProofSam

IndianVideoGamer Podcast #9

32 posts in this topic

IndianVideoGamer Podcast #9

We just got back from the opening day of PlayStation Experience 2008, and decided to do a podcast while everything was still fresh in our minds. Besides the annual PlayStation show, Nash and I also talk about the Gears of War 2 Mumbai launch event that took place earlier in the week.

Here’s what we talk about in this week’s podcast:

• PlayStation Experience 2008: The show, the games, and details from Sam’s interview with Atindriya Bose
  • Gears of War 2: Launch event impressions and Nash’s review
  • LittleBigPlanet: Finally wins Nash over
  • Midnight Club: Los Angeles: Early impressions from Sam and Nash
  • MotoGP 08: Sam’s early impressions

You can either stream the podcast from the blog post or click here to download it.

The music for this week’s podcast is from the soundtrack of LittleBigPlanet

1 person likes this

"f**kin sh*t dude!!!I stamped on my mike!!!!".....Best Ending to a PODCAST EVA!!!!!!

:naughty:

Awesome podcast guys!!!!

dude... u spoiled the surprise for me :( put them in spoiler tags na plz.

anyway, we having another 'count the dude' or 'spot the pushy' contest ?? <_<

Worked fine for me,Also they did solve the A/c prob later on,they were also giving out ice-cream it seems,but i could get any!!

dude... u spoiled the surprise for me :majesty: put them in spoiler tags na plz.

anyway, we having another 'count the dude' or 'spot the pushy' contest ?? :)

there's no pushy in it, he didn't tell me that there was gonna be a podcast, and even if he did, he wouldn't have invited me...

there's no pushy in it, he didn't tell me that there was gonna be a podcast, and even if he did, he wouldn't have invited me...

:)

by spot the pushy, he meant spot the word "pushy" in the podcast

peace

:)

by spot the pushy, he meant spot the word "pushy" in the podcast

peace

OMFG u guys have uttered mah name in teh podcast o_O **downloads teh podcast**

Just a suggestion. Please take turns while speaking, there were times in the podcast when both of you spoke together or wanted to speak together at the same time, this creates a lot of confusion also any chances of recording it at a higher bitrate or is that a limitation of the equipment ?

Still listening to it btw

Just a suggestion. Please take turns while speaking, there were times in the podcast when both of you spoke together or wanted to speak together at the same time, this creates a lot of confusion also any chances of recording it at a higher bitrate or is that a limitation of the equipment ?

Still listening to it btw

That's actually cos Sam and me aren't sitting next to each other so I really don't know when he's gonna start talking.

so what contest this time :( "dudes" or Sam's "ya ya" :D

BTW half way through podcast....and restraining orders on me o_O :nono::D:P

heard teh full podcast, and liked it, also cool music, and hell lotsa fun at teh end :D

Edited by pushy

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0