The Watch Thread

akashkhannabond007

this thread is for all the watch freeks here.

Post here the watch u own(pics if any) and your dream watch u think to buy in the future

BTW here is my dream watch and the watch i own

T_Touch.jpg

12112008305.jpg

12112008306.jpg

12112008307.jpg

here are the video of the features of my watch

Edited by akashkhannabond007
  • Like 2

I've a Fossil, a fasttrack and a timex expedition :D

As a child I had a zap watch :D and some other non existent company watches. Anyone remember - the "dennis the menace" poster walla - zap ?

Edited by ..Ne0..

Currently using a Seiko 5 automatic.

Simple, retro and an inexpensive automatic. Got it for 50$ on ebay.

I also have a Timex Ironman that ive had for over 12 years now, and still use occassionally and a Pierre Cardin that hasnt been used in ages.

Dad has a massive collection of watches. Tons of replicas. All automatics, and most of them look quite nice.

He has a few originals as well like an Omega Constellation and a Mont Blanc. My favourite of the bunch though is the Jacques lemans automatic chronograph. Uses the Valjoux 7750 movement. Or was it the 7751? Cant really remember. We bought that off ebay as well for a price that was way below the retail price.

BTW here is my dream watch and the watch i own

we both have the same dream.........i had even saved up quite a bit for the titanium version, but they bumped up the price and tht really pissed me off..............i just enquired abt it today and the titanium version if going for around 33k......... i am definetly gonna get it by month of january......

BTW am wearing a Esprit, giordano and a Titan............ pics when giordano gets back frm service center :)

I am not a big watch fan but a big time fanatic. I just can't do without a watch and always need to know the time. I have been using this Timex watch from last six years straight and now i am wearing a Movado which dad gifted me before coming to Bangalore which i wear around everyday now.