Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am not sure about that mate. you are talking about he Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut for $4.95 on d2d, right?

Just FYI mate, This game is for sure not steamworks unabled. And offer is on d2d.

Edited by crossbow

At least you're gonna get to play it. You would have never got your hands on the retail copy. And if you did, it wouldn't be the Enhanced Edition, so you'd be looking at a 5 GB download even after buying retail.

Everything appears fine to you in your perfect world.....Have you ever owned a 512kbps connection?

And why is a retail copy hard to find? (has this game not released in India)?

Apart from that, guess I have one less reason to whine, that I had to pay only 4.95 for the game and not 10$ (when everyone was cursing me for not getting it :lol: ). Well, they say "Fortune favors the brave!" :P

a'right beeches.....no one told me it's a 14GB download :threatenlumber:

Damn I hate digital distribution :ranting:

If u had steam'd it, those who had the game installed would have given u the game folder...

There are atleast 4 people i know of who have it installed (incl me) who could have couriered it to you

It would have taken 2 days maxinstead the 100+ days u will spend downloading it via ur 512kb connection

Guess the genius didn't think about this now, did he??

There are atleast 4 people i know of who have it installed (incl me) who could have couriered it to you

It would have taken 2 days maxinstead the 100+ days u will spend downloading it via ur 512kb connection

Guess the genius didn't think about this now, did he??

yeah.....it's gonna be a looooooooong download :/

But hey, since I have a huge backlog, I'll have it downloading in the background when I play......that's the best way I can think of

BTW 1% download complete :clap3: