Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

want to buy steam game but dont have cc. whoever want to help me add me in steam id: tukulu and current steam name TuK.

*will send money 1st then buy me game.

Edited by Tukulu

want to buy steam game but dont have cc. whoever want to help me add me in steam id: tukulu and current steam name TuK.

*will send money 1st then buy me game.

I can help you out, wihch game do you wish to buy?

And what will be the process? Like if I choose Buy will Steam (always) ask me if it is a gift?

Also, if you have a savings account with Netbanking, see if you can generate a virtual credit card number and use that.

Edited by piper

I can help you out, wihch game do you wish to buy?

And what will be the process? Like if I choose Buy will Steam (always) ask me if it is a gift?

Also, if you have a savings account with Netbanking, see if you can generate a virtual credit card number and use that.

bro i use internet bank so i can send u money with that.. my internet bank not support virtual card only hdfc or other support i tnk.. and yes u have to choose gift a friend when u buy...

bro i use internet bank so i can send u money with that.. my internet bank not support virtual card only hdfc or other support i tnk.. and yes u have to choose gift a friend when u buy...

Alright, cool. Which game?

Boxed copy is 699 here. Problem is Flipkart seem to be out of stock for a long while. :(

Wow. Didn't know that. Is the game tied to an account when activated?

If not, check this out. This is the only hit I got. A used copy, shady seller :P

http://www.ebay.in/itm/ANNO-2070-/330720614892?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item4d007c19ec

For quaries, contact him :rofl:

:lol: Thats gotta be a pirated copy.

Not sure about the account thing. Its not steamworks AFAIK but it might use Uplay (Ubisoft's sh*t service) so if you sign into that some features might tie up to your account. Not sure.

I saw the game at a Music world some time ago but didnt buy cause we were going into the theater and I wasnt sure I would be able to carry it in. Then totally forgot to buy it on the way out. :suicide:

Edited by Aftrunner

^^Any idea if it has online campaign co op? Cant find any specific info anywhere aside from a horde mode thing.

If you are asking specifically about the game, then I have little idea as I haven't played it. From the steam page :

Take the Battle Online – Form your own Space Marine squad or Chaos Space Marine warband and face off in 8 vs 8 online matches. Gain experience and unlock new weapons and armor to customize the Devastator, Assault, and Tactical Marine classes.

Anyhow, it is back to $29.99 so I doubt you'll buy it at that price.

Also, when do Steam (summer) sales usually happen?