Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol: asa kya hai bhai yeh game mein... :scratchchin:

I bought the PC version first. PLayed a lot of that but wanted to experience BF3 on my new HT system. Went with the PS3 version after reading some reviews and comparisons, but the annoying pop-ins and the PS3 controller made me rethink that decision. Checked some forums and bought the X360 version and that's the one I'm enjoying. Will sell or donate the PS3 copy.

I bought the PC version first. PLayed a lot of that but wanted to experience BF3 on my new HT system. Went with the PS3 version after reading some reviews and comparisons, but the annoying pop-ins and the PS3 controller made me rethink that decision. Checked some forums and bought the X360 version and that's the one I'm enjoying. Will sell or donate the PS3 copy.

oh okay....but why dont you try to set it up in such a way that HT system can be hooked to all three platforms you own ....i dont think that is much hard ,is it?? ....i believe you need some connectors and all that does that thing...i have seen people having hooked their HT system in such a way that they are able to enjoy all other systems also...

oh okay....but why dont you try to set it up in such a way that HT system can be hooked to all three platforms you own ....i dont think that is much hard ,is it?? ....i believe you need some connectors and all that does that thing...i have seen people having hooked their HT system in such a way that they are able to enjoy all other systems also...

It's not hard to hook up my PC to the HT, but playing Mouse+KB games from the couch gets annoying very quickly.

Amazon is having sale on Darksiders (5$), Double Fine Bundle (10$) and Deus Ex:HR (8$ for std and 9$ for AE). You get keys which can be activated on steam. Bought DE:HR and Psychonauts(2$) :)

• Like 1

Amazon is having sale on Darksiders (5$), Double Fine Bundle (10$) and Deus Ex:HR (8$ for std and 9$ for AE). You get keys which can be activated on steam. Bought DE:HR and Psychonauts(2$) :)

They have lot more :)

Bully - $4.5

First Templar - $8

Majesty 2 Collection - $5

ME2 - $10

Shank 2 - $5

From Dust - $7.5