Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great deal on Wolfenstein games.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Assassin's Creed Bundle - 56% off.

Includes: Black Flag, Unity, Rogue and Syndicate.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - 50% off.

Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - 50% off.

Total War: ATTILA - 75% off.

Invisible, Inc. - 70% off.

The Sims™ 3 + DLCs - 75% off.

Project CARS - 60% off. 72% off on GOTY edition.

The Talos Principle - 75% off. If you love puzzle or PORTAL like games, then just pick it. It's AMAZING.

Half-Life games are going for a dollar.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Saints Row IV is super fun.

Please do check price history if you like to save couple more bucks. Saints Row IV usually gets 80% off during the sale. Resident Evil 4 this time should get 75% off this time.

Also, don't buy anything that is NOT a highlighted deal till the last date. Like most of the games will get a bigger discount as the sale continues. kDaEixc.gif

(ignore if you don't mind waiting or plan to play immediately)

Now only if they discount SP of AK

Batman™: Arkham Knight got 66% off last time. There is a good chance it'll get 75% off this time.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Oh wow that AC bundle is mighty tempting. I liked Black Flag a fair bit. And havent played the rest of the three.

Gonna wait till Doom is sub 500. Cause there is a 50-50 change I might end up loving or hating it.

Aside from that, Anno, Stanley Parable, JC3, Wolfenstien Old Blood, Evil Within and TR are on the menu.

Saints Row IV is super fun.

Please do check price history if you like to save couple more bucks. Saints Row IV usually gets 80% off during the sale. Resident Evil 4 this time should get 75% off this time.

Also, don't buy anything that is NOT a highlighted deal till the last date. Like most of the games will get a bigger discount as the sale continues. kDaEixc.gif

(ignore if you don't mind waiting or plan to play immediately)

Batman™: Arkham Knight got 66% off last time. There is a good chance it'll get 75% off this time.

Hey thanks man for the suggestion.I am kind of new to these steam sales, so any suggestions are welcomed

If price changes can I ask steam for a refund ? I won't be downloading the game of course.

Qb price is fixed till sale ends. So brought it.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Edited by HotSonix

Hey thanks man for the suggestion

If price changes can I ask steam for a refund ? I won't be downloading the game of course.

Qb price is fixed till sale ends. So brought it.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Yes, you can refund it anytime as long you have not played more than 2 hours.

Quantum Break is a fairly new title. So 25% is maxed discount till winter/summer sale.

• Like 1

Aside from that, Anno, Stanley Parable, JC3, Wolfenstien Old Blood, Evil Within and TR are on the menu.

Buy evil Within if you liked RE4. You wont regret it. Chapter 4 is where it starts becoming awesome blend of action and stealth. Before that it is mostly stealth and one major action sequence.

Guys if you are into survival horror get TEW and alien isolation eyes closed. Absolute gems of video games.

Discount values don't change during a sale. Though some games I believe get discounted later in the sale period

• Like 1

Not always, but most of them get a bigger discount when are pushed to highlighted deal.

Take Call of Duty for example. Currently only 50% off on old titles. When the series is pushed for highlighted deal, it'll get 66 to 75% off. And if it doesn't, buy it on last day.

No loss other than waiting. kDaEixc.gif

Edited by Heaven Angel

Not always, but most of them get a bigger discount when are pushed to highlighted deal.

That would be the old format and Steam has dropped that format for atleast the last three major sales. @coolbreezester is right and discounts does not change anymore and stay the same throughout the sale. Only new set of games are "highlighted" everyday. However, games that didn't go on sale may come join the party during the course of the sale but discounts does not change.

Sent from my RN3