Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, even I don't like the new format because there is no thrill and fun in hunting deals for me. I miss the old flash sales, community choices, price errors and all that.

However, unlike me, many welcomed this new format because they don't miss out on the sales and discounts as not everyone have the liberty of time to constantly monitor new flash sales every 8 hours.

Sent from my RN3

Not always, but most of them get a bigger discount when are pushed to highlighted deal.

Take Call of Duty for example. Currently only 50% off on old titles. When the series is pushed for highlighted deal, it'll get 66 to 75% off. And if it doesn't, buy it on last day.

No loss other than waiting. kDaEixc.gif

The prices will remain constant throughout now. It's been the same since last 3-4 sales. Nothing changes in highlighted deals. Where were you in past 3 sales? :O

Just saw games like Rainbow six siege was on good sale few days ago. Although it's an old game now but still it's not completely dead.

Want to get South Park, Far Cry and AC games. Not expecting sales like SE but a good discount would suffice.

South Park Stick of Truth is ₹120. http://store.steampowered.com/app/213670/

(a goddamn steal if you ask me)

SOT is also included with fractured butwhole gold edition I think.

Personally, even I don't like the new format because there is no thrill and fun in hunting deals for me. I miss the old flash sales, community choices, price errors and all that.

However, unlike me, many welcomed this new format because they don't miss out on the sales and discounts as not everyone have the liberty of time to constantly monitor new flash sales every 8 hours.

Sent from my RN3

True true. I hated the old style. Now I'll just put games in my cart whenever and buy them all together on the last day. Much easier that way (on wallet too).

• Like 1

That wouldn't make any sense of having a sale at all. If nothing changes, why bother waiting for day 2,3...and beyond? CgzlACz.gif

That's because I have noticed some of the games getting discounter later into the duration.. but once a discount is set, it will not change for the duration of that sale

Should I wait for DOOM if i want to play with all the DLC's?

Want to get Homefront: Revolution but is this the best price or should I wait for more?

Fallout 4 is still expensive.. Want to play with all the DLC's included.

Great deal on Wolfenstein games.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Assassin's Creed Bundle - 56% off.

Includes: Black Flag, Unity, Rogue and Syndicate.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - 50% off.

Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - 50% off.

Total War: ATTILA - 75% off.

Invisible, Inc. - 70% off.

The Sims™ 3 + DLCs - 75% off.

Project CARS - 60% off. 72% off on GOTY edition.

The Talos Principle - 75% off. If you love puzzle or PORTAL like games, then just pick it. It's AMAZING.

Half-Life games are going for a dollar.

Any games in this list recommended?

DOOM and Fallout 4 are available for $15. Both are great.

Homefront: Revolution if available less than $5. Still too much given lot of better games are available for same price.

From the list - Deus Ex, Both Wolfenstein and Assassins Creed: Black Flag are great.

Half-Life - everyone should own it.

SIMS - if you are into such games. It's an absolute blast with all DLCs. Can be expensive.

Talos Principle - great puzzle game.

Invisible Inc - exquisite indie title. From Mark of the Ninja makers.

Divinity: Original Sin is fantastic, but I believe it has seen a better price.

Tales of Zestiria - 1100, down from 3200

Divinity Sin: - 424

Thinking of getting these two games this sale.

Are there any other good JRPGs on sale?

Are these prices still active? When will the sale be over. want them but can't come online from pc. #fml