Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Steam automatically moves those files back to game folder once update it done. No need to delete manually.

arey i know it autocorrects the file and all once it downloads the patch but before that you have to delete the files tomake space otherwise you keep getting error saying unable to download...low on space something like that.

but once it does download you get your space back....

arey i know it autocorrects the file and all once it downloads the patch but before that you have to delete the files tomake space otherwise you keep getting error saying unable to download...low on space something like that.

but once it does download you get your space back....

Apologies. And, yes, steam does require 2x space most time before updating.

XCOM 2 is on 50% off 1499/- but still it seems a bit overpriced. Should I expect for further price drops including all DLC's in future? As XCOM 2012 is still selling around 2499/- dafak!

Lot overpriced? XCOM 2 is a fantastic game with a lot of replay value. If anything the price is great.

Edited by Heaven Angel

XCOM 2 is on 50% off 1499/- but still it seems a bit overpriced. Should I expect for further price drops including all DLC's in future? As XCOM 2012 is still selling around 2499/- dafak!

Buy the game from flipkart or amazon they usually sell the game for ₹499 or less

• Like 1

Lot overpriced? XCOM 2 is a fantastic game with a lot of replay value. If anything the price is great.

Yes it's a good game and definitely want to try, better if i get all the DLC's at this price but it's just a base game.

Also if we have a tiny possibility that this game will get even bigger sale then I shall wait.

Xcom 2 (with a couple of mods) is absolutely fantastic. One of my favorite games of the last few years and almost as good as the first XC EW. But yeah, you can get a better deal than 1499 if you look for a physical copy.

Its been 499~ on Flipkart multiple times. Its 600-700 on Ebay right now.

Xcom 2 (with a couple of mods) is absolutely fantastic. One of my favorite games of the last few years and almost as good as the first XC EW. But yeah, you can get a better deal than 1499 if you look for a physical copy.

Its been 499~ on Flipkart multiple times. Its 600-700 on Ebay right now.

Yes the physical version of the game is cheaper than the digital but I was looking with all the DLC's included. Guess I'll have to buy separate or else wait for further sale.

What do they send on delivery? A printed game code?

Nope. You place your game order and choose CoD as the payment method. You land in a Novaplay page where your provide address where a Nova rep collects the payment. After payment collection within 72 hours you get your game order fulfilled by Steam.

Source - http://m.gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/how-to-buy-pc-games-on-steam-in-india-using-cash-on-delivery-1633824

PS: As part of demonetization drive, old 500 and 1000 notes will not be accepted. [emoji14]

Sent from my RN3