Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do not run the site. Contact HundredProofSam.

As per I know G2A is not allowed in IVG

It figures on our official list of partners.

Is there any other way i can stop this auto update on steam ...i cannot seen any option in that auto enabled update thing...I am tired of every time update coming and i have to delete things...MY hdds dont have much space....

This is like zabaardasti ka update...arey nahi chahiya update...my game is running fine ...

Is there any other way i can stop this auto update on steam ...i cannot seen any option in that auto enabled update thing...I am tired of every time update coming and i have to delete things...MY hdds dont have much space....

This is like zabaardasti ka update...arey nahi chahiya update...my game is running fine ...

No you can't. Only way is to run steam in offline mode. Games like Deus Ex, Hitman take too much HDD space even for a small 200 mb patch. It's irritating.

Check the sales from webstore instead. Be warned though your saves won't be backed up on cloud as long as you are in offline mode obviously.

I back up my saves once i finish the game and I know it wont be save on the cloud.....right now i deleted 2 Gb of file and the update require 4.5 Gb ....so i resume the update thinking of deciding which other files to delete till then owh 2gb size is gone...now for 4.5 Gb i would have delete 20 Gb of files....chutiyapa system hai yeh log ka ....

Best way is to schedule the auto updates between a certain time period that you won't be playing in, I guess

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Yes you can control updates on a per-game basis.

Simple steps,

vg3at2.jpg

6gv69x.png

Yes you can control updates on a per-game basis.

Simple steps,

Bhai...yeh toh mujhe pata hai but where is the option to not to update ...1st says ..always keep it up to date...2nd when i launch it update and 3rd high priority always update this game.....Koi option hai hi nahi that says ..mera game thik chal reha hai hum ko nahi karna update( I just dont want to update) .....

Edited by playstation

Cool, gonna get insurgency rightaway!. Also Do we have an official ivg steam group.

check yt videos first

Insurgency is a weird game .You wont have any radar or killstreaks or fancy graphics nor any weapon skins

But will have extremely realistic guns like their real life counterpart, how they handle, their recoil etc

No idea about steam group