Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dont bother with mafia 3 if you dont like repititive missions. Its kind of Los2 situation again( all right ingredients but poor execution). Game has some memorable moments, characters, missions but those are less compared to majority of mediocre stuff.Its a good game but kind of hard to recommend as not everyone is willing to grind through the same missions. The shooting is fun though and that shotgun blows people away. Lincoln clay is one badass protagonist.

Guys is Hitman Complete series for $10 worth it?

I have ASUS G750JX gaming laptop till the time it's sold I can use it. So is it worth it? Or should I buy for PS4? This offer is available only till 20th Feb

Btw is this game online only for PC or is it for PS4 as well. Can I play offline on PS4?

This new hitman is actually worth it, game has some replayability so get it if you like the hitman franchise. If you're planning to sell your laptop then get it on PS4 as the game is long enough to keep you buzy with (even more if you're going professional in every level).

Yes you can play it offline on any platform but you won't get those elusive missions or contracts which you get only by playing online.

• Like 1

Sorry but what's so cool about it?

Really, REALLY high quality live wallpapers for PC. Many are interactive and really varied.

Strong community with thousands of high quality free downloads.

P.S. Uses next to nothing pc resources.

^ It is like Rainmeter but paid and with achievements for the OCD.

Didnt know of it. Googled and seems to me rainmeter is for stats and info on desktop but not live wallpalers... or is it? Edited by mango_man

Didnt know of it. Googled and seems to me rainmeter is for stats and info on desktop but not live wallpalers... or is it?

You can animate those widgets, just like this one.

Its 200 odd bucks. Get it now why wait on something that can add so much value to your PC. Trust me once you get it you'll be like why didnt I have this sooner! Just sayin :P

@Alpha

Wallpaper engine isnt centered around widgets though. Its more about CG/video/interactive wallpapers.

P.S. If anyone does end up buyin this make sure to change the fps to 60 and msaa to 8x in options.

Edited by mango_man

@Alpha

Wallpaper engine isnt centered around widgets though. Its more about CG/video/interactive wallpapers.

P.S. If anyone does end up buyin this make sure to change the fps to 60 and msaa to 8x in options.

Why do you want to get an application that eats up your GPU performance on the default desktop though is something I do not understand.

Edited by ALPHA17
  • Like 1

Ah, Rainmeter. Windows XP days. cb0Oc9l.png

It was really nice, at least back then despite making your system slow. I really enjoyed customising my desktop every day. There were some great widgets and skins.

enigma_windows_10_desktop_by_computerdum

Now I don't use any. Just an old wallpaper and clean desktop.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Omg that Rainmeter seems really archaic and convoluted. Both in use and look. Also its totally not what Wallpaper engine is.

@Alpha

The live wallpaper goes into PAUSE mode whenever ANY app or window is in fullscreen mode. And even when its running the app uses next to nothing PC resources. Its extremely smooth, unbelievaby high quality and the simplest to use.. and that is the reason I am in shock and awe with it.

And its not at all about widgets or info with this one. Its purely for aesthetic purposes. The max you get is some animated clocks(some really creative ones tho) and/or live music equalisers. But thats not the crux of it.. it is the 4k HQ loop video wallpapers and some quirky animated-interactive ones.

@Alpha

The live wallpaper goes into PAUSE mode whenever ANY app or window is in fullscreen mode. And even when its running the app uses next to nothing PC resources. Its extremely smooth, unbelievaby high quality and the simplest to use.. and that is the reason I am in shock and awe with it.

And its not at all about widgets or info with this one. Its purely for aesthetic purposes. The max you get is some animated clocks(some really creative ones tho) and/or live music equalisers. But thats not the crux of it.. it is the 4k HQ loop video wallpapers and some quirky animated-interactive ones.

You are still forced to run the GPU on load, especially if you have to target a certain frame rate and anti-aliasing. Saying that it uses next to no PC resources is a fallacy.

It may be easy to use, that is why paid over why Rainmeter is an open source resource.

My point being, what is it doing that is not possible in Rainmeter, you can animate anything you want on Rainmeter, you can add widgets (for actual information) depending on your imagination and then some more but in this you are paying for just an animated AERO effect. And... that is that. So what is the gain apart from showboating?