Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Depends on what you want to play.

Assignment and Consequence are stealth focused while Executioner is arcade and FUN. You play as The Keeper. Sadly, it is quite short and can get little repetitive. 

Overall, all 3 are good if you enjoyed the game. Season Pass includes all 3 DLCs and it is worth $5 for sure. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, yash_495 said:

I own it but haven't played it, had some installation issues. Lemme know if you are gonna play. I will download

I'll mostly play once it lands on Steam. Let's do one playthrough. 

ESO: Morrowind (non-steam) is going for $25 on 3rd party site. Include base game + expansion. Very tempting with more content coming in August. 5MotFkB.png 

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Depends on what you want to play.

Assignment and Consequence are stealth focused while Executioner is arcade and FUN. You play as The Keeper. Sadly, it is quite short and can get little repetitive. 

Overall, all 3 are good if you enjoyed the game. Season Pass includes all 3 DLCs and it is worth $5 for sure. 

Thanks man...will go for the season pass then...

35 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Thanks but i am looking for pc version. Seems like steam trades or steam store is the only option :(

WOh Joe Cool ne links post kiya hai $20 wala....you can buy that and then buy RS 699 mein season pass in India .....but remember that website he posted says region locked but also mentions for Japan and North Korea so try kar le.....

Tu thoda daring admi hai.....tera display name bhi Spearhead hai........ek baar dekh le le....hua toh thik hai nahi toh gaya $20..... :P 

55 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

wait for winter/haloween sale like i'm doing

What if you don't make it till winter/halloween? KIV50sd.png 

Waiting is not always a solution. If you like it, then go for it. 

$20 for Dark Souls III is a solid price and steam will probably match it during next sale.

At best you will get 75% during winter and that will be $15. Pretty sure you can make those $5 back while waiting till next sale. 

23 minutes ago, piper said:

Any good racing game (not sim). Something along the lines of Burnout Paradise...

Not on Steam anymore:

• Blur
  • Dirt: Showdown

Steam:

Origin:

• Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012.
Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Not on Steam anymore:

• Blur
  • Dirt: Showdown

Steam:

Origin:

• Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012.

Thanks, will look into these titles.

Also, are there daily deals now? I noticed Far Cry 3 and 4 price went up since yesterday... bummer

On 6/25/2017 at 9:04 AM, SpearHea:D said:

I did try last night, one requires visa card. On another my debit card didnt work.

I tried it with Paypal and a visa card on a couple of sites as well. Both got charged, order declined and then refunded. 

I would rather stick with Steam TBH.