Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When you write on forum that a game is running like sh*t, please write your config if you don't have it in signature. Everyone gets a complete picture that way. Maybe its hardware limited or maybe it is absolute sh*t optimization.

1 hour ago, DinJo said:

Or may be its running on Xbox one 

Actually Xbox One version runs much better than PC version. I checked on Steam forums and Reddit and many saying console version more optimized than PC version. 

HEMAN 

Gtx 760

I5 4670

8gb ddr3 

All settings medium/ low with  frame rate locked to 30 via Nvidia panel and still game drops frame rate. It goes below 10 some times when driving really fast. It's really bad.  I don't mind minor drops but here it s affecting gameplay. 

Witcher 3,Metro Syndicate I can run on high and get much better and more stable frame rate than agents of Mayhem. 

I like the game and I'm planning to get console version when it hits digital black Friday sale. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

19 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

He's right. It's not a well-optimized game for the visuals you get. 

Anyways, after few hours, it gets tedious anyway. Worth it for $0.12 though. gssm8Qg.png

I know it gets repetitive but I care about gameplay more. I really enjoyed the gameplay so I am definitely getting the game for console moment it's on sale. 

I platinumed Ghost Recon Wildlands and MGSV, I don't care about games with repetitive missions if gameplay is fun. :P

38 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I have it on PS4 too. Just never bothered to install. Will give it a try later and see how it runs. 

It's locked 30. Very smooth on Pro. 

Even base versions are more stable frame rate wise than garbage PC version.  It's ridiculous that I can't even get locked 30 in this game on PC 

1 hour ago, Aftrunner said:

How though? Uplay doesnt have regional pricing at all so I wonder where they are getting their keys from? 

UPlay! and Origins have a partnership

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

EA takes small cut compared to Valve. So better deals on Origin than on Steam. 

Any proof of that?