Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, funnyadit said:

Wow that's it? It says each card worth approx$10 

No, it is one card if you spend more than ~$10 or your local equivalent on the STEAM Store, sometimes you get lucky and land a FOIL, else, it is a regular card with much lower value. 

9 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

No, it is one card if you spend more than ~$10 or your local equivalent on the STEAM Store, sometimes you get lucky and land a FOIL, else, it is a regular card with much lower value. 

Oh ok... I put a game priced 3799 just to see that and that showed 5 cards... Now seeing it I guess I read it wrong... Its 1 card per $10 spent..But the statement written feels confusing.. Thanks for clearing it..

• 1 month later...

Subnautica is out. Overwhelmingly Positive.

They Are Billions - this game got my attention. Was watching Dan play it. Quite fun but at the moment in early access and has limited content.

Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - another aRPG shaping up great. Currently in early access but shaping up well. Probably a year or two away.

Do not buy Disney classic games on Steam such as Aladdin, Lion King, and The Jungle Book. They are a same old version with a cheaply broken emulator. 

6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Subnautica is out. Overwhelmingly Positive.

They Are Billions - this game got my attention. Was watching Dan play it. Quite fun but at the moment in early access and has limited content.

Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - another aRPG shaping up great. Currently in early access but shaping up well. Probably a year or two away.

Do not buy Disney classic games on Steam such as Aladdin, Lion King, and The Jungle Book. They are a same old version with a cheaply broken emulator. 

subnautica looks real fun,i like under water exploration game..Disney is sitting on pile of gold, they should have their own studios and started making some great gaming content rather than just licencing it to third parties

1 hour ago, harjas said:

Anyone got db fighter z? 

Looking to get it for cheap, will it be better to get it via keys or to get it on console itself?

Frankly, in my opinion at least, games like DB FighterZ are better on consoles. Controller feels much more natural on a console than on PC. Anyway, this game is not on Indian steam and 3rd party steam keys will be expensive, but console physical copies are available locally (They are available in stores near my house at least), and you can also sell it later to recover majority of your cost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, kayten said:

Does PUBG ever come on sale? :D 

It was in Early Access till now, those titles rarely go on sale. Maybe, this Summer Sale you might get a small discount if the game continues growing at its current rate.

• Like 1