Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes bro It is possible.I think you have never tried steam before.Coz of steam piracy has gone down to some levels i believe

Awesome!! There will be a game releasing soon on Steam, they dont have a date yet and i will put money in your account and you get it for me, but dont use it yourself or i wont be able to play MP :)

Edited by T90-India

Awesome!! There will be a game releasing soon on Steam, they dont have a date yet and i will put money in your account and you get it for me, but dont use it yourself or i wont be able to play MP :threatenlumber:

Lol why would i do that.I have almopst 45 games in steam.Most bought in india and lots of indie games which my sister plays.

Not sure where to put this deal, so putting it here.

http://www.direct2drive.com/d2dturns5

Was planning to pick up Thief, STALKER and Riddick. Are they worth the $5? How much do the DVDs go for? Never played any of them.

Had a quick query though regd Direct2Drive. Do they allow to re-download on a different m/c like Steam?

Edited by nameless

D2D means you'll need the client and I don't think it works with Steam.

I would suggest hunting around in local shops for Thief series - they are available for 299. Thief has to be played in offer else you will miss out a lot on the story - as well as why certain gameplay elements act the way they do.

I would suggest hunting around in local shops for Thief series - they are available for 299.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is available for the same price as well.

@nameless, you'd be better off picking them up from a store instead of D2D. You'll get a box, manuals and a physical copy.