Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That may not have been a great idea. Now I'm tempted to buy every discounted POS I see on Steam. So far I've resisted. :|

peace

which ISP broadband do you have ? I leave out on so many steam deals mainly due to the huge download sizes. Each game nowadays is around 5-6 GB and most of the GOTY/all pack editions are close to 10GB. Will take around a week or 10 days to download on my 512 kbps airtel connection :(

I have a 1 mbps unlimited connection, so bandwidth isn't a problem. But I won't just buy any game because its going for 50% or 75% off.

peace

You have money in your wallet. Steam holiday sales are going to start. Resistance is futile.

I have a 1 mbps unlimited connection, so bandwidth isn't a problem. But I won't just buy any game because its going for 50% or 75% off.

peace

Thats what you think now. Mark my words, you will be buying RTSs before the year is out. :lol:

which ISP broadband do you have ? I leave out on so many steam deals mainly due to the huge download sizes. Each game nowadays is around 5-6 GB and most of the GOTY/all pack editions are close to 10GB. Will take around a week or 10 days to download on my 512 kbps airtel connection :(

You can always buy the game when it's on sale and download it later... preferably when you have a better internet connection.

I love my 4 mbps Airtel unlimited connection :)

this week's weekend deal is pretty good, but not available in our region. try and get someone to gift it to you if you need anything from it...

58658768.jpg

they also have supcom 2 going for 5$

SC2_spotlight_306x270.jpg

shattered horizon and lead & gold are also having free weekends/sales -

http://store.steampowered.com/news/4617/

Edited by spindoctor

this week's weekend deal is pretty good, but not available in our region. try and get someone to gift it to you if you need anything from it...

[

they also have supcom 2 going for 5$

shattered horizon and lead & gold are also having free weekends/sales -

http://store.steampowered.com/news/4617/

dude supcom 2 is awesome game must buy

Edited by Sackboy