Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i m with u :console: .

i dont have guts to even play bioshock :fear:

I actually finished Bioshock w/o any problems , Its the darkness that I fear the most along with spooky noises, and most horror games have it in abundance :P

Another series which had some spooky moments was Stalker series but I completed them w/o much trouble.

F.E.A.R & Doom 3 , both of these I left just after 10% into the game :nerves: , I didn't even had the guts to try Dead Space. :fear:

The mutated monsters in Far Cry & Uncharted Drakes Fortune were pretty freaky as well. :fear:

Edited by Joy

I actually finished Bioshock w/o any problems , Its the darkness that I fear the most along with spooky noises, and most horror games have it in abundance :P

Another series which had some spooky moments was Stalker series but I completed them w/o much trouble.

F.E.A.R & Doom 3 , both of these I left just after 10% into the game :nerves: , I didn't even had the guts to try Dead Space. :fear:

The mutated monsters in Far Cry & Uncharted Drakes Fortune were pretty freaky as well. :fear:

Completed FEAR & DOOM 3 with all cheats enabled :dance:

Didnt realize how many ninnies we had on IVG :wallbash:

But yeah, Dead Space is pretty startling. I played most of the game for 2-3 hours at a time in the night with the lights off (saving power :P )

52 inch screen, 5.1 surround HT with the volume turned up. Yeah!! The game will scare the crap outta you.