Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok here's something i found interesting... test drive unlimited 2 was on sale last week on d2d (50% off) for 20$... i seriously considered buying it but then i decided against it because i prefer to have my stuff on steam and i was pretty sure the sale would eventually get mirrored there anyway. the game has gotten a permanent price drop on steam and is selling for 20$ as the normal price. however, now i don't want to get it for 20$ and i feel like waiting for another sale... the game is worth the price to me and if steam had dropped the price to 20$ as a weekend deal or something, i would have gotten it, but since this is a permanent price drop, it's suddenly not attractive to me anymore at that price which would otherwise have been acceptable. it's strange the way these sales affect the psyche.

TDU2 is a very good game. I paid full price for it and I can honestly say its worth it.

BTW, NFS Undercover any good? At 2.50 I'm kinda tempted. I actually liked the earlier cheesy story-based NFS games...

TDU2 is a very good game. I paid full price for it and I can honestly say its worth it.

BTW, NFS Undercover any good? At 2.50 I'm kinda tempted. I actually liked the earlier cheesy story-based NFS games...

If you think previous NFSs were the ones with Cheesy story then you got another thing coming while playing UC :P

WTF man Tyler bought NFS UC? The game sucks infinite amount of donkey balls.

And finally I updated Steam after many months. I still haven't installed Portal 1 and TF2. :fear:

Edited by ambar_hitman

And 75% off on Sim City 4.

Also, PvZ is on sale again... 4 bucks I think.

you should be UNDERCOVR for couple of days-weeks ( depending on how much you can sustain the torture)

The disk is available for 300Rs. Who would want to get the steam version? :doh:

Steam version......STEAM, But u wont understand.