Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

why hasn't steam come to India yet? :|

EDIT: Do they operate on anything other than $ ? :mellow:

because the number of steam users and customers in india must be smaller than a single town in america. it's not worth localizing prices for a market so small.

steam has differential pricing for a lot of countries... they operate in us dollars, pound sterling, euros, rubles, australian dollars and i think a couple of other currencies.

because the number of steam users and customers in india must be smaller than a single town in america. it's not worth localizing prices for a market so small.

steam has differential pricing for a lot of countries... they operate in us dollars, pound sterling, euros, rubles, australian dollars and i think a couple of other currencies.

oh come on dude, almost all of the major players have setup shop here. It CAN'T be that small a market to neglect :|

oh come on dude, almost all of the major players have setup shop here. It CAN'T be that small a market to neglect :|

no one has setup shop here except ea. the others have contracts with distributors to sell their stuff. i'd be very surprised if more than 5-10 pc games per year sold more than 1000 copies. it's a tiny market whether you want to admit it or not.

I really gotta buy a bunch of things, $ is going crazy.

Starting with full-tank Petrol first, fuel hike is likely by the end of the next week.

First I'm hearing of this, but this week itself got tank of car and bike filled up, like a BAWSS!

Edited by piper

Let me know if you guys wanna play.

Sure, will do.

The max i'll pay for a game during the steam sale is 10 dolla....

This.

we are so f**ked :(

f**ked indeed :samui:

The rupee on Friday fell to all-time low of 57.37 intra-day against dollar on intense demand for the US currency, particularly from oil importers, but ended at 57.15, recording this year's biggest fall of 85 paise in a day.

:doh:

Thing is most recently released Steam games, even after a discount would be more expensive than what you would pay here at retail.

The thing Steam sales are good at is adding to your indie collection, old games you might have missed or the occasional game that didnt release here.