Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys please confirm time remaining for Portal 2 sale. I am on US server and it shows 20 hrs :furious: . Mobile app requires faster speeds for purchase. And my office's security is preventing purchase on PC. :wallbash:

EDIT: Bought it via mobile app :D

Edited by The_Rock

Guys please confirm time remaining for Portal 2 sale. I am on US server and it shows 20 hrs :furious: . Mobile app requires faster speeds for purchase. And my office's security is preventing purchase on PC. :wallbash:

19.5 hrs so you have a lot of time

If I buy a game as a gift, can I later on add it to my own account.

Will finally pick up Commandos collection ($3.74) but want to keep it aside in case I do not find time to play it (hint : future giveaway :D ).

Will finally pick up Commandos collection ($3.74) but want to keep it aside in case I do not find time to play it (hint : future giveaway :D ).

you sir are the master of Giveaways :majesty:.

Afaik, if its not already in your steam account you can add it to your account.

yea. use the purchase as gift option during checkout and check the box to put it in your inventory. after that you can give it away or you can add it to your own account at a later date.

^^ Get the Steam app.

I have ipone 3g. I tried to download it but it says will work on iphone 3gs. :(

3.74$

6.24$ for collector's edition.

Repped. thanks.

@elessar,repped thanks.

6 hrs more.

So upto 7.30pm approx

Repped. thanks.

I got my hands on trine 2. it is difficult to keep a check on flash deals when at work. it just does not feel nice to know i missed a good offer after waiting for almost half a year for sales. :

I dont understand ,Why steam is not allowing 1 day for us to consider buying?? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: