Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree the box and manual are super crappy. Heck, even full priced games have crappy cardboard boxes and manuals, but I'd take a disc over a digital copy any day... especially when the price works out to be the almost the same.

BTW, how's The Club? I'm sure it's worth picking up @ 299...

I agree the box and manual are super crappy. Heck, even full priced games have crappy cardboard boxes and manuals, but I'd take a disc over a digital copy any day... especially when the price works out to be the almost the same.

BTW, how's The Club? I'm sure it's worth picking up @ 299...

Most definitely. It's actually a pretty fun game. Also achievements :panic:

it's about a bunch of monkeys who are given typewriters and slightly less time than infinite. given randomness and slightly less time than infinite they cannot churn the works of Shakespeare but contribute to a website called WIKIPEDIA.

for paypal u can use normal paypal balance.Usually paypal is funded using credit card or from US bank accounts.U can ask any fellow IVG member to give u paypal balance.As far as the star wars kotor.Its one of the best rpg i have played after fable and mass effect

Cherry, do we need a PayPal account when we purchase paypal amount from other members? How does it work :cheers: