Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 Hitman games for 10 USD.

But TBH if you are buying that might as well get the boxed copy which retails for the same price here. I have seen it in stores.

I have hitman on ps2 . I got it not much long ago but since i had loads of other games didnt try it much like just 5-10 mins...is it good enough to keep interested through out till i am finished with it??? :lol:

Depends on which Hitman you are talking about. But on the whole Hitman games are always slow starters. The first couple of missions are usually the weakest of the lot.

I would say give Blood money a chance, its the best of the series. And its a series definitely worth getting into.

• 2 weeks later...
you can use credit card

EDIT- another thing, how does it work when we buy PayPal balance from someone else? Do we need to have a PayPal account of our own to use it and the seller transfers his balance to our account(because that would mean giving our account details to the seller)..or some other way?

Edited by T90-India

EDIT- another thing, how does it work when we buy PayPal balance from someone else? Do we need to have a PayPal account of our own to use it and the seller transfers his balance to our account(because that would mean giving our account details to the seller)..or some other way?

obviously you will need to have a paypal account or else where you will keep the balance that you bought...

its not dangerous etc in anyway since when you buy it from someone,the person will just send the balance to your paypal account by just giving your account name in transfer...for example when you give your account number for deposit or transfer..same

obviously you will need to have a paypal account or else where you will keep the balance that you bought...

its not dangerous etc in anyway since when you buy it from someone,the person will just send the balance to your paypal account by just giving your account name in transfer...for example when you give your account number for deposit or transfer..same

Alright thanks mate :nerves:

Yeah there is just no excuse not to buy Stalker at that price. Then again its available for 300 Rs locally AFAIK. So there is no excuse for not having played it by now.

Fun fact: Stalker, Torch light and Killing floor are all higher up on Steam top sellers list than CoD MW2. Now you could say that because all of them are priced cheaper than MW 2 but from what I hear the Steam list isnt made of the number of copies sold but the amount of money they have sold for, so something like Stalker would have to be selling 12 times as much as MW 2 over the past couple of days to make that list. :D