Aftrunner

Steam deals

246 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you spend more than you intended to on Steam?

• Yes
    • No

Subnautica is out. Overwhelmingly Positive.

They Are Billions - this game got my attention. Was watching Dan play it. Quite fun but at the moment in early access and has limited content.

Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - another aRPG shaping up great. Currently in early access but shaping up well. Probably a year or two away.

Do not buy Disney classic games on Steam such as Aladdin, Lion King, and The Jungle Book. They are a same old version with a cheaply broken emulator. 

6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Subnautica is out. Overwhelmingly Positive.

They Are Billions - this game got my attention. Was watching Dan play it. Quite fun but at the moment in early access and has limited content.

Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - another aRPG shaping up great. Currently in early access but shaping up well. Probably a year or two away.

Do not buy Disney classic games on Steam such as Aladdin, Lion King, and The Jungle Book. They are a same old version with a cheaply broken emulator. 

subnautica looks real fun,i like under water exploration game..Disney is sitting on pile of gold, they should have their own studios and started making some great gaming content rather than just licencing it to third parties

Anyone got db fighter z? 

Looking to get it for cheap, will it be better to get it via keys or to get it on console itself?

1 hour ago, harjas said:

Anyone got db fighter z? 

Looking to get it for cheap, will it be better to get it via keys or to get it on console itself?

Frankly, in my opinion at least, games like DB FighterZ are better on consoles. Controller feels much more natural on a console than on PC. Anyway, this game is not on Indian steam and 3rd party steam keys will be expensive, but console physical copies are available locally (They are available in stores near my house at least), and you can also sell it later to recover majority of your cost.