Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

21 hours ago, oxalorg said:

That's some really good speed. According to their website, they're asking for annual payments (or a very hefty installation price). Did you pay that or did your building have their line already installed?

Also how is the reliability/downtim/speed consistency/latency?

---

I'm currently paying 1300/- for 16mbps unlimited to Digiwin/wincable, but the speeds aren't consistent and not very reliable (I don't get more than 1.2mBps to seedboxes). Joister is offering me 25mbps for 1300/-, but I don't know anyone using Joister.

they charge me per month and no my building did not have their line installed from before

and the speed is mostly around 35-40mbps with hardly any downtime

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

using D-Voiss/SSV/ION(srlsly how many names does this company have?) internet from the past 2 years,very good speed(and very generous speed spikes too,as shown below) also very VFM,on the flip side service is unreliable and your internet will die randomly and comeback in less than an hour usually

also very autistic about bill payment,their call center people bug you continously like 10 days before the plan expires

using 15 mbps unlimited plan,costs 750 rupees,i am also on fibre internet,not standard coax cable

6517764179.png

Edited by PhantomShade

• 3 weeks later...

Jio effect -

Airtel is upgrading my connection to 24Mbps unlimited from 16 Mbps with 220gb data/ month plus 1000 gb extra bonus data  for 12 months for 1799/ month. 

1000gb data is only offered to those who are using Airtel broadband for 10+ years.

They also said they will upgrade my connection to 40Mbps in future without increasing monthly rent . 

Wow Jio ne Airtel ki haalat kharab kardi Lol 

• Like 1

Yesterday people from jio came and they have started installation in our building should be getting connection of 100Mbps free till November [emoji3]
You know every single person in this thread is so very jealous of you right now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk