Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

also, we want chart for the manners of peeps from all ISP :naughty:

@jD how is reliance for gaming...the wireline connection???...

I don't know Kits.. the guy tried to give me WiMax instead of wireline. And then apparently he had something stuck in his teeth so he spat that out. I think that was the point I lost it and told him to get out.

Btw ppl complaining about too many logins required - there is an option on the sign up form that goes "auto logon required (yes/no)" - maybe that could help?

I'm using a Reliance connection. While their plans are pretty good, their customer service and network stability leaves a lot to be desired. I get downtime at least once every 2-3 days and there's nothing the customer service would do about it. Sometimes they send a technician to my home to check the connection, but by the time he reaches the network would just sort itself out.

The login thingy is also a big pain in the a*s. Each time you use a different device to connect to the internet, you get automatically logged out and would have to log in again. I borrowed my friend's xbox but I couldn't connect it to the internet because unlike the PS3, the xbox doesn't have a web browser where you could visit their website and login.

I got bbnl its only in Bangalore nd its amazing no fukin fup nd 5mbps forever until they decide to increase it nd cable connection free with it for Rs.1000

any link to your isp?

damn i want to change from airtel because of their fup crap but dont know where to look.....reliance seemed like a decent option but wouldnt want all this login crap and the cc isues....ill try mtnl i guess

tits on 007 , same issue mate even if i use my connection sparingly like 1gb / day even then i have to face 5 days of 512 :cry:

not to mention the capped upload speeds for shitty MP gameplay :thumbdown:

Edited by kunallkw

ok ow im facing a dilemma whether to go with reliance or bsnl......bsnl has only 512kbps which doesnt have fup while reliance doesnt have fup altogether....though reliance doesnt actually have the best rep.

Edited by kitson007

guys currently i'm using MTNL 1mbps plan for 999,

now the pings that MTNL are giving me for some reason are really high lately (used to be better b4)

now the only thing worrying me with airtel is FUP planning to get 1299 plan of 2mbps with 20gb FUP

i 'm worried about that...will i use up all the FUP in days since i game everyday basically for 1-2 hrs and other heavy usage of youtube etc.

or rather stick with MTNL

Anyone in the following cities looking an ISP migration , checkout this site ---> http://www.spectranet.in/

Delhi

Mumbai

Bangalore

Hyderabad

Chennai

yes it has FUP but not mentioned so may be on the higher side, i hear it gives good upload speeds and awesome pings to foreign servers.

Edited by kunallkw

Anyone in the following cities looking an ISP migration , checkout this site ---> http://www.spectranet.in/

Delhi

Mumbai

Bangalore

Hyderabad

Chennai

yes it has FUP but not mentioned so may be on the higher side, i hear it gives good upload speeds and awesome pings to foreign servers.

No service in my area! :ranting: