Xeno

Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Upgraded from old 30 mbps for 1300 rs a month to 50 mbps for 943 rs a month.

Jaipur has internet cheaper than Mumbai. That's really impressive.
I think only Mumbai is the only major city still lacking with a city wide fast & cheap internet service. I see act and others totally changing the broadband definition in hyderabad, Banglore etc with 1gbps connections while we are still stuck with 2-30 mbps with 50-100 mbps plans being extremely expensive.

Really hoping for jio fiber to massively drop internet prices like it did with the phone bills.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

On 20/7/2018 at 3:43 PM, i_rock098 said:

Jaipur has internet cheaper than Mumbai. That's really impressive.
I think only Mumbai is the only major city still lacking with a city wide fast & cheap internet service. I see act and others totally changing the broadband definition in hyderabad, Banglore etc with 1gbps connections while we are still stuck with 2-30 mbps with 50-100 mbps plans being extremely expensive.

Really hoping for jio fiber to massively drop internet prices like it did with the phone bills.

I'm paying 800 for 100Mbps 

I'm paying 800 for 100Mbps 
Damn bro that's super cheap, which provider?
A few pockets in Mumbai do have amazing prices. Any recommendations for Powai? Spectra gives 100mbps but it's expensive as f**k at around 1500 with taxes per month.

10 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Damn bro that's super cheap, which provider?
A few pockets in Mumbai do have amazing prices. Any recommendations for Powai? Spectra gives 100mbps but it's expensive as f**k at around 1500 with taxes per month.

100mpbs at 1500 with taxes is not at all expensive as f**k. A bit on higher side, though.

^ Bruh I pay 1650rs for a 20Mbps connection. Fivenet or Mach1 is super cheap in Mumbai
Fivenet coverage has dropped a lot in the recent years used to be a customer myself 5 years ago before they stopped providing in my area.
Mach 1 is again only at limited areas. But I feel you 1650 for 20mbps is super expensive

100mpbs at 1500 with taxes is not at all expensive as f**k. A bit on higher side, though.

Yes its cheap as well try to get a local ISP provider might provide you cheaper rates 

Yeah but I would prefer it to be cheaper like Dinjo's at around 800 even if it is 50mbps so I am hoping that would happen after jio fiber roles out

8 minutes ago, speedy said:

AIrtel Mumbai gave me 40mbps, Unlimited data @599/month. Plus a discount of 300rs which was already active on my account was applied here to, so effectively I m paying 352/- including taxes per month.

huh? Don't they have a pretty bad fup at that price point? 60 GB I think.

Edited by adity