The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stupid pitch, needed a bigger score..Intelligent play by Bailey and Smith taking easy singles and rotating more strikes than us..

Bailey clearly edged his first ball but the appeal was not at all strong...It was like an effort to make the umpire not give that as a wide...

Run out chances missed 3-4 times I think..Costing us heavily...Some were really easy ones..

Throw useless Dhawan out. Play another pacer in place of spinner.. These pitches won't help spin at all.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Negatives..

1. That bas**d dhawan

2. Ashwin gave too many runs

3. Batters playing slowly

4. Take chances.. Go for bowling if you win the toss

Positives: Batsman in good touch Kohli and Rohit.

Nice bowling by Sran, was a bit weary after a few overs but good start..

Here's my take on today's match:

- Rohit can run riot if pitch is on his side. But there is huge unpredictability around him and he just throws it away with loose shots. With this inning he has bought himself a year of cricket, he will be picked no matter how much he scores in next 30 innings.

He was slow and should have scored 15-20% more runs for balls he faced.

- Ashwin and Jadeja destined to be screwed here, they can only take wickets in dustbowl tracks. I pray for their rappage in every inning.

- Dhoni's stubborness towards DRS has lost us this match. I think he hangs out with ppl who are technologically handicapped, thats why he keeps saying like parrot that technology should be perfect or shouldn't be there. While he doesn't understand that adoption and investment which makes it better. He and his lodhu boss of his have been so negative about it that saying yes to it now will be nothing short of embarrassment.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic