The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They can't play quality spin. Moment Warner and smith gets out we know Now match is in our hands.. should be an easy win though the pitch isn't too batsman friendly..
And yes bhajji is right, this is the worst australian odi side to tour india.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Now we need to win t20 series against Aussies and NZ.. if this happens for the first time in our history we will be no.1 in all formats together.. what a great feeling that will be and we are highly capable of doing that ..

Btw from a Rohit hater I have become a Rohit admirer off late.. he has finally learned to be consistent.

19 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Now we need to win t20 series against Aussies and NZ.. if this happens for the first time in our history we will be no.1 in all formats together.. what a great feeling that will be and we are highly capable of doing that ..

Btw from a Rohit hater I have become a Rohit admirer off late.. he has finally learned to be consistent.

Haha me too, not a hater but  didny admire him before.. I think that vice captaincy tag is working well for him..:D

27 minutes ago, Banz said:

Sri Lanka series again at home. What a waste of time.

2 months long at that, i think. 

Anyway, when is India traveling overseas for a series? 

It would be a delight to see the team in it with the current form they are in. hehe...

Hopefully Virat gets back on track soon. :| 

Edited by ayush12ice

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic